Closed Thread
Page 84 of 94 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Debant once you have that injection time will fly by
    1 yr ago today I had my two wee embies put in and 3 days later had my BFP, they will be 4 months old in 3 days !!
    Hi to eoe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    Wow Stacey10 4 months. You must be so happy.

I have a question for people. Eva from Zlin has emailed and asked if we want any extras. These are PICSI, embryoscope and embryo glue. I am thinking yes to all at the moment because my logic is in the big scheme of things what is an extra 500 euro to improve the chances. Did other people choose these options or do any research on these? I am about to hit google and see what it has to say but would be interested in your thoughts.

It was interesting today when I had the needle. The nurses at the clinic were very interested in the medication schedule and the lupron depot injection. One commented that's why we have such different success rates. They asked to keep the box so they could look into it all further.

AMFM, the needle does not hurt when you get to that point. A little sting and that's all. Nothing more than like getting a flu shot.

We are finalising our travel plans now. Eva has given us a description of our donor. I am getting so excited.

Hope everyone is doing well.
    Deb

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Debant For This Useful Post:

Chillout71  (09-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so excited for you Deb and very happy to hear that injection doesn't hurt I asked my FS regarding if he can give me the injection and he is haopy to do it and interestingly I had the same comment about my schedule and medication !were did they do the injection ?

that is very exciting , I can't wait to finish planning our trip , too bad I'm working all wknd

Anastasia from zlin has emailed prescription for my medication to fertility2u so all excited and hopeful

keep us in the loop

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AMFM For This Useful Post:

Debant  (08-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deb I did the embryoscope, I queried picsi but got told I didn't need it as we used donor sperm and he was 22 But if we had have been using d/h's sperm even though there is nothing wrong with his I would have used it, they didn't have the embryo glue option when I was there last year, I would have used that also, not that I needed it in the end but if you can use it with frosties I'll be using it if I go and get them. The embryoscope is great as they give you time lapse photos of them dividing as well
    Good to hear injection went well, now just wait for the grumpy monster

7. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Debant  (08-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhh I just found the thank button on replies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did all three - Embryoscope, picsi and embryoglue. We used DH's sperm, so we figured picsi was a good idea... The emrbyoscope was good because it showed which embryo's were doing the best. And embryoglue, well we figured for another small cost it would help. I'm currently 11 weeks pregnant (tomorrow anyways), so hopefully they all helped.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations quandry I was wondering how you got on !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Quandry and congratulations.
    we've decided to go wtih all extras. Figured if we didnt we would always be thinking what if.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another question.
    How did you all pay the final payment. We spoke to our bank and we have a $1000 per day limit they said they can't change. They also said that if we use our card we will pay a $5 fee PLUS 2% of the transaction fee, which will be a bit of money for the final payment. THe bank actually suggested we just take the cash, but that's a lot of cash to be carrying around. So, how did you all pay the final? DId you pay before you went?

Thanks
    Reviews
    The best way to do it is to join travelex, the first transfer is free and they offer better rates than the bank as well, it's very easy and simple to do as well they need around 2-3 days to get the funds there, no fees or charges either....