Closed Thread
Page 83 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I just heard that the option to claim the IVF treatment via tax is no longer available , has anyone's else heard this ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Not sure as I never bothered trying to claim anything, I think someone a while back on the thread mentioned something about it but said you could still claim part of some of the expenses like accommodation and airfares but I'm not 100% sure

Thanks
    Reviews
    AMFM you are right. You can only claim 'excess medical expenses' if you claimed them in the 2012/13 tax year. Only medical expenses, not accom and airfares. Did you claim an excess 2 years ago? If not, you are ineligible. To be honest you don't get much back anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Your tax agent can amend your taxes if you didn't claim last year We got over $5000 back in taxes this year with most of it being medical. We had two cycles to claim plus doctors, meds that aren't covered etc it all adds up😀

How is everyone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, I did a medical claim in 2012/13 , it's disappointing that they have changed the rules, but I guess there is nothing we can do about it.
    Just an update on our progress, taking BC at the moment , I rang zlin last night and talked to my coordinator , she sent me a schedule and I will be booking flights in the next day or 2. She also sent me prescription which I need to buy online and my dr. Is happily gone give the injection so a lot of planning and all exciting. We will be flying to zlin on 17th of Jan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello friends, just wondering to know how is your experiences been with fertility2u.com ? I'm trying to organise my medications but I haven't heard from them !! I emailed my prescription and also filled out a form but haven't received any respond yet !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Don't worry they should be on to it, I don't think I heard from them, just keep an eye out on your credit card, once payment has been taken out the stuff will be on it's way, when you get your depot, make sure you don't put it in the fridge just a cupboard, if your anything like me, you will be pulling that thing out of the cupboard numerous times to gaze in wonderment at the size of the freaken needle

Thanks
    Reviews
    AMFM - don't worry. They're very professional but I don't think I had any communication from them either. They just sent the meds.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls, the form I filled out didn't ask for my credit card, I wonder if I should ring them!!!
    Stacey , I hate needles too but thankfully my FS is gone give the injection

Thanks
    Reviews
    5 weeks today and we will be in the sky.
    Tomorrow is needle day.
    Hope everyone is well.