Closed Thread
Page 80 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    To my dear old friends, I am very sorry to just barge in like this, as I know I have been MIA for a number of months now, so I will understand if you feel too cross to be my friend again, but I needed to update you. It's Tiggylig, long lost Tiggylig who disappeared in a distressed fluster. I couldn't use my old name because I lost my password and hard rive and other stuff so just registered under Tiggy 123 which was close to one of my nicknames anyway.

Oh dear ladies, it's been a very interesting journey to get here - 34 weeks pregnant. I am well now - but there was a terrible and unexpected struggle for some months. I just panicked I think. I am myself again, and the baby is doing very well in utero. I am really sorry if you guys felt abandoned - sweet Alicia you are and were such a valuable friend on the journey to Zlin, and you too, Kheeki and Crystal. I haven't for a minute forgotten any of of it or what your support meant. Maybe I have had survivor guilt ... But I hope I can be an inspiration too. To ladies on their way to Zlin, I had the good fortune to fall pregnant on our first try with a single embryo, and the friend I made at Penzion Uno did too, with twins. So there is much to feel hopeful and optimistic about. Sorry for babbling and jumping about and stuff - ladies I miss you and I am okay, and hoping you are too. Hugs for you xxx Tiggylig

Thanks
    Reviews
    AMFM I have started a monocyclic birth control last week as directed by Eva at Zlin. She did not specify anything other than monocyclic. My GP prescribed Levlen. I take this until 5 Oct which is the date Eva gave me. SHe also sent me a document outlining the medication schedule from there, but for me it is borth control until 5 Oct, Lupron Depot injection 7 Oct then estradial starting 28 Oct. The rest I start on my first appointment in Zlin. I go in November. Hope this helps.

Tiggy123, nice to meet you. I am new here and been getting lots of great advice from everyone here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey tiggly good to hear from you, sorry you've had some issues, and excellent to hear bub is doing well, not long for you now!!
    amfm don't get to panicky about the pill you just need to go on the combination pill not the mini pill, so anyone your doctor prescribes will do

4. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

AMFM  (02-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Debant View Post
    AMFM I have started a monocyclic birth control last week as directed by Eva at Zlin. She did not specify anything other than monocyclic. My GP prescribed Levlen. I take this until 5 Oct which is the date Eva gave me. SHe also sent me a document outlining the medication schedule from there, but for me it is borth control until 5 Oct, Lupron Depot injection 7 Oct then estradial starting 28 Oct. The rest I start on my first appointment in Zlin. I go in November. Hope this helps.

Tiggy123, nice to meet you. I am new here and been getting lots of great advice from everyone here.
    thanx Debant, I'm advised by Anastasia from zlin to take monophase BC to regulate my period and then lupron depot then Estradal, the remaining are on the day of egg retrieval, so very much like yours. That's very easy then
    so how many months did you have to take the BC for ? If I start them on my first day of period. I have to take them for 5 months ( February we are planning to go to zlin) that's a bit long ! When in November are u heading to zlin? Will you need to do the depot from 7th to 28th and estradial from 28th till your arrival to zlin ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tiggy, we understand! You do sometimes feel a little bit guilty that you're pregnant when others are not however the mindset that I have always had when I was the one not getting pregnant was that if I can't be happy for others when they get pregnant then no one will be happy for me! Congratulations!
    Also, on a side note congratulations on your other recent 'baby', I hope it's doing well! (Yes, I checked up on you, wanted to make sure you were going ok!)

The birth control may be because you have an unpredictable cycle I'm assuming? You need to know when a bouts you'll get AF so they can book dates and give you the right date to take injections etc. You'll be fine, they know what they're doing, that's one thing you can take solace from!

I have been busy, I reduced my going to work hours and started my own business from home so I could spend more time with my kids whilst still earning an income because, well, I like to buy stuff! So far it's been really successful and I'm very excited about the prospects of spending more time with my kids without losing income!

Ok, off to start the day!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Alice284 For This Useful Post:

AMFM  (02-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tiggy, great to hear from you! We understood completely your need to disappear, but its lovely to get an update from you. Not long now! You must be so excited and nervous and everything in between. You'll do great. Crystal has just returned from Brno and we're keeping our fingers and toes crossed for good news from her. And me, I'm hoping to return to Zlin in February and try again. Be sure and let us know when bubs arrives!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kheeki For This Useful Post:

AMFM  (02-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanx ladies
    Kheeki, we are planning g to go to zlin in February next year too , we might meet there

Thanks
    Reviews
    AMFM, I am only on the bc pill for just over a month. I have a very regular AF and my timeframe is short because we wanted to get there this year so didn't have 5 months, The depot is one injection on 7th then nothing until 28th. We head to Zlin 10 Nov, first appt is 12 Nov, EPU 13 Nov and transfer 18 Nov. Not long now and getting very excited. My next hurdle is the depot injection. Because my GP was unable to prescribe it the GP and nurse are unable to give it to me. SO with the help of a friend who has been a diabetic most of her life so has no fear of giving needles and youtube instructions I will have the needle. In case i haven't said this before I am terrified of needles

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Debant For This Useful Post:

AMFM  (05-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

Well, its 2 months today until we head to Zlin. Getting excited, nervous and every emotion possible.

Been going through a tough time though with my hubbies Dad hospitalised and now in palliative care for melanoma. Sad time and we know he will never get better so it is just the waiting now, keeping him comfortable. Unfortunately we live in different States. We went to visit for Fathers Day and I think it will be the last time we see him.

So, we continue with our plans and keep positive about where things are heading.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Deb

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies!!!! Oh wow I didn't get any emails telling me about your posts, so I assumed there weren't any. Then I checked in and saw some lovely new messages. It's wonderful to hear from you and to get the news. Kheeki my fingers will be crossed for Crystal too. And for you and the next trip BIG TIME. And Alice, thank you for your congratulatory wishes, it has been a very busy time. I'm still not super confident about doing this - but it seems I am doing it regardless. Gulp. Not long to go now. I will write more later - you ladies are valuable connections to me xxxx (right now I have hideous reflux which is almost a constant and makes sitting and writing hard) xxxx