Closed Thread
Page 79 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It really is weird as each doctor is different, my doctor (gp) had no problems prescribing me any of the drugs needed, I cycled in Greece in April last year and got my Lupron injections from here but it was the daily injections, that cost me $760 and my ph prescribed it for me, he would have prescribed me the Lupron 375 (depot) as well but I wasn't about to pay out another $800 for that when I could get it for 1/4 of the price on fertility2u so that's the way I went

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi debant,
    I was originally looking at Ziln, but the logistics from NZ was a marathon (10 hr wait in Dubia. So I'm going to Mexico end of Oct. Just waiting for a hysteroscopy this week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so excited for you ladies!
    Yes I got meds from Fertility2U as well.
    The lupron looks huge, I had a great GP who knew about our history and was happy to give the injection. We did give him some literature about what we were doing, the meds protocol etc and he was fine with it. I was glad it was only one. I remember before my first IVF injection I just sat there for about 5 minutes with it touching my stomach before I sucked it up and stabbed myself! Then I was like, 'well, that was easy!'

Thanks
    Reviews
    So, the planning continues for our trip. I am a planner and checker so I look, research, check and then check again. Drives me and mu husband crazy at times but I am always organised in time.

I have been looking at the train travel. Do we book now or wait until there? We have a transfer from the airport to Zlin organised through Penzion Uno. Then we will be going to Prague between egg pick up and embryo transfer. Then we are going to go to Vienna from Zlin then to Budapest from Vienna. I can find and book the train from Vienna to Budapest but from and to Zlin I can not find on the eurorail website.

So those who have been, did you pre book trains or just do it once there?

Thanks again for all your help.

Deb

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Deb, no need to book train from zlin to Prague just go to train station and get yourself a ticket, from memory I got first class train going to clinic for around €27 tgen normal train on way back to Prague for about €12 I can get you the website, there are also student agency buses that are comfortable and cheap as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Debant, same as Stacey, we bought tickets at the train station. Just be sure to confirm his many changeovers there are as you do change trains quite a bit. And definitely ask for the luxury train it's called the Super.... Can't remember!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I believe (I should have checked) on page 1 of this thread there is a link to the train website so you can see the times it leaves Zlin etc and even plan for a train with no changes.
    If it's not I'll put it there. And yes, we got our ticket at the station. We wrote what we wanted on a little bit of paper to help us as we purchased a return ticket.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deb the train website is: http://jizdnirady.idnes.cz/vlakyautobusy/spojeni/
    Just put it on English and you can print it out and take it to the ticket office and show them which one you want, if you leave from zlin you usually have to change trains twice, alternatively you can get a taxi from zlin to Olminac (sp) and you only have to change trains at Ostrocovisca(sp) can't remember exact spelling lol, I can also highly recommend Prague airport transfers, they picked me up from the train station and took me to my hotel and tgen took me back to the train station, you can pre book and the most I spent was £5, if your staying in Prague I can also highly recommend the Boutique Hotel 7 Days, extremely reasonable prices and walking distance to everywhere

9. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Chillout71  (09-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you everyone and the link is on the front page Alice284. I will look at the Prague transfers too Stacey10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just a quick update on my case, I'm speaking to Anastesia from Zlin and planning to go there next Feb for DE cycle. When I asked her to give me dates, she said, I will need to start taking birth control pills, her recommended pills should contain .03-.035 mg of ethynilestradiol in each 21 she said (I.e regulon, registration, cilest, marvelon) she said monophase birth control only !!!

did you ladies have to do the same to determine the exact time of your period ? I'm very new to this an fair bit confused at the moment. Where would I be able to find out step by step information as to what to expect next ? If you took a birth control to determine the date which type did u take ?