Closed Thread
Page 74 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanx Alice , I have made an appointment with my GP on Saturday and one with FS on Monday to sort this issue out.
    One thing that worries me is that I had recently done a Pap test and result indicated abnormal cells, it's not cancer but type of infection so i have to surgically remove them. Wonder If any one else had this experience !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Debant View Post
    Feeling very disheartened at the moment. Just received news from the clinic in Prague, they will not treat us because I have bi-polar. There was no consultation about it so I understand the decision, but if there had been consultation they would find out I am probably more stable than some of the "sane" people I know. Don't know where to from here.
    sorry to hear Deb, how did they find out? No one asked us anything so far !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quandry - sorry to hear about that. Did you put it on your medical?

AMFM - I know Zlin had DH and myself tested for Fraqile X but the other tests don't sound familiar. Could it be specifically related to the history you provided?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kheeki For This Useful Post:

AMFM  (19-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kheeki, how are un? Haven't heard from unfor a while. I did some research on the internet and talked to a genetic counceller and she said even my GP could subscribe these test so I made an appointment with my GP today and FS on Monday to get it done.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AMFM View Post
    sorry to hear Deb, how did they find out? No one asked us anything so far !!
    Hi AMFM

IT was on my medical history from my GP. I can't tell him to leave it off because I take medication for it so need to include.

Hopefully it is all sorted now. I emailes them back and explained that I am stable and happy to provide a letter from my psychiatrist. So we are now pregressing to a consult at least. But I also contacted Zlin after reading the good reports about them here and they have advise that provided I have a letter from my psychiatrist they are happy to treat me. I see my psychiatrist Monday and know there will be no issue getting a letter from him. So all back on track again.

Deb

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone

We are now looking a Zlin. The clinic in Prague indicated they would look at a skype consult after I advised them I am stable. I have also provided a letter from my psychiatrist supporting this and they have not contacted back.When I got the initial news last week I contacted Zlin and asked them if bipolar would be an issue and they advised provided I have a letter from my psychiatrist they are happy to treat us. I saw the good reviews here of Zlin so thought I'd contact.

So, I will get everything together this weekend and send it all to Zlin and hopefully our original plans of heading to Czech in November will still eventuate.

Hope everyone is doing good.

Deb

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Debant For This Useful Post:

AMFM  (25-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news Debant
    AFM I finally managed to get the blood tests done , just have to get the results.
    Surgery booked for end of August to take the cyst out from the right ovary and then we can start planning our treatment for zlin

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone!

What's the policy on gifts? Has anyone given their donor a small gift? Or their coordinator? Leaving tomorrow and not sure if I should bring something with us...

Thanks
    Reviews
    In regards to gifts, we didn't leave a gift for our donor or anyone really. We did give our driver a sizeable tip because he was absolutely fantastic, his name was Paul.

I know that some of the other women have left gifts, it's not completely unusual to do so. It can't be anything that could identify you though. I think it's personal choice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    In other news, our twins turned one year old two weeks ago. I absolutely can't believe how quickly that time has passed. I still can't believe sometimes that we even have children!
    They are absolutely perfect in every way and are a constant reminder to us to never give up on your dreams because you really don't know just how special the spoils of hard work are until you get there!
    Good luck to everyone planning or undergoing treatment now! It has highs and lows but it is worth it!