Closed Thread
Page 72 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Rtroops -

I am Canadian, but yes, I've added in all the costs together. We are staying in Europe for some extra vacay time... A week after ET we will head home. We could have spent a bit less and gone home, but we figure we may as well enjoy our time there while we have it.

I figure our total cost, including 100$ a day for food and outings, will be about 12K. We could spend more, or less depending on how frugal we are. We figure while we are in Zlin, we will use the communal kitchen at our hotel as much as possible, so when we leave for the extra week, we can indulge a bit more... But considering our last cycle here cost about 15 K, NOT for a DE cycle, we figure that's a decent price!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to quandry For This Useful Post:

AMFM  (02-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Is it true thge Czech Republic clinic won't treat single women?

Hi guys

Im looking into a range of options for donor eggs, I was going to go to South Africa but would much rather go to Eastern Europe.

I am single however and the posts here seem to indicate that the Czech Republic won't treat single women. Is this definitely the case?

Also - is it true you don't get any photographs of the donors?

Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Quandry, the price is alright , not bad at all and you get a holiday out of it too. My husband's bday is in august and initially we were gone go then , we could have met I'll be excited for you though in August .

Pussyviolet, im not too sure about single women , I think they do treat them now but you can defiantly email them and ask them. My coordinator is Anastacia and she is lovely just send her an email, they do defiantly have the sperm donation too. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there AMFM - great, thanks, yes email would be the way to go. I am still curious about the minimal info re donor - has anyone ever also had photos, even childhood ones?

Thanks
    Reviews
    AMFM - it is cold in February and there's snow. It didn't create any problems for getting around and was beautiful. A good snow jacket and gloves, scarf and beanie was enough. I had left a heat wave in Australia so it was actually a relief to be in the cold!

PussyViolet - the Czech Republic will not treat single women. There is legislation controlling this so they only see couples. I think most go to South Africa. Also CZ is Europe not Eastern Europe. They don't like being referred to as eastern!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kheeki For This Useful Post:

AMFM  (06-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    PussyViolet - the Czech Republic only do anonymous donors so the information you get is minimal. Hair, eye color, height, education and if they have children. If you are more comfortable with getting more info, I think South Africa is best as I think you can get photos, at least of them as children. Best to ask those on the SA thread how it works.

Thanks
    Reviews
    In regards to single women, I have heard of many single women going to clinics in Greece.

You only get non-identifying information on your Czech donor. We know some general info on her appearance but that's all, and really that means nothing to us anyway!
    Kudos to the clinic though, my CZ babies are nearly one and everyone still says my little girl looks so much like me, whilst my son is the spitting image of his dad.Gosh I can't believe they are nearly ONE!!! After all we went through to have nearly one years olds!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How sweat Alice, I really hope to have B/G twins too, we are planning for early next year

Thanks
    Reviews
    We would have been happy with anything (singleton or same gender twins) we weren't even going to put two embryos back in however we only ended up with the two so just went for it.
    I can highly not recommend a twin pregnancy! It was horrible! Having said that, I do love my munchkins!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really? Tell more Alice, we are thinking of 2 transfer too ....