Closed Thread
Page 63 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    luxury beagles cracked me up! I'm glad you're all going well!
    I'm back at work and it's busy, busy busy. I found out today the first class I'm teaching when school resumes is a subject I've never taught and know absolutely nothing about, hmmmmm. So I need to do a bit of research!
    Anyhow I'm off to sleep as I am buggered!
    Hope you all stay well, Crystal, I like this shop across from H&M I think it's called s. Oliver, it's a bit like Portmans. Or S. Oliver is at the other end of the shopping centre, it's been too long!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alice.. That is a lovely shop!!! There are some great desks at the moment good luck with your research, which subject is it?

Kheeki, you may get to see Eva because she told me she'd be at my transfer on Tuesday She's lovely but their all great here

Tiggy, are you using a phrase book ? I find if you pull it out and they see you struggling they are more willing to help but I agree they are a firm lot of people in general I've gotten some wierd stares and I'm not sure why haha!! Oh well

We're leaving the evening of our transfer we were going to do a 4 day because our flight was changed. The doc and Eva both told us a few hours of rest is all that's needed thankfully . The blasts aren't going anywhere once their in there! So will still be a 5 day transfer for us.

I also agree with Tiggy it is cold bit not so cold you can't go out so all good!!

Hope you enjoyed the zoo Tiggy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wait for it Crystal, I've gone from Shakespeare and the cannon to Geography, yes geography! I open the year with a discussion on tectonic plates and how they create landforms, or at least I'm meant to! Good thing I'm a fast learner!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Geography hey? That is a jump from Shakespeare Thankfully it's only the first part of the year!! It would take a lot of refreshing for me to remember tectonic plates, etc

You'll do brilliantly I do not doubt it There's probably a whole different vibe of kids that geography as opposed to Lit because Brooke always complained about her Geography class being loud but she loved her Lit classes because the students wanted to be there and were more interested in learning.

Now Brooke was born a middle aged woman so she is likely just more sensitive to class noise and she does not understand why someone wouldn't want to learn haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, sorry for shocking typos and broken English, or should I say Engliki? This blasted machine harder than a laptop.

Alice you were so right about the apartment, I am bonding with it big time. I love it here. And I bet you will do so great in your new classes , remind me what age groups? You will no doubt love learning all the new material, and you will relish the challenge.

crystal, you know what, I don't think if the truth be told we even need the day to rest. I mean, its nice, but not necessary. The blasts don't require that you lie still, it's not about movement or pressure or anything, so you can relax and leave when you need. Ae you going home next? Or travelling further?

The zoo was magical and stunning. It truly was. Elephants in the snow? It was surreal. I will never forget any of this...we have met another couple here from the uk sod we will hook up with them for dinner on the weekend. Itsd weird but I feel kind of protective of my experience here, it's very special to me. Small things...I think of the tea cup and saucer I bought for my donor...I wonder if she will ever know what it all means to me. I thanked her in my card, but what words can say it, really? The other amazing and unexpected thing was that my doctor here, and Eva, were 100 percent supportive of putting a single embryo back. They were glad for me that I was making that decision, even if it means coming back. Anyways, it's all good. Kheeki definitely gloves. Omg minus twelve over night. Xxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Was it -12 overnight? Brrrr

We're headed home after this, kids have school starting up and DH has to get back to work how about you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my outside now and it is cold!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tiggy, your post made me cry kind of happy memory tears because it is such a special bonded feeling and I feel exactly the same. I just want to go to Zlin and do nothing, just hang out there for a few days because I feel this special bond to that lovely little town and to a wonderful woman who'll we never know. I also feel a special bond to the Uno because I feel like it was such an integral part of our journey.
    We made some lovely American friends at Uno and one of the couples had twin girls who were due the week after our but arrived two weeks before our twins did! We Skype every now and then and catch up. It's so great!

That zoo is amazing isn't it! I can't imagine what an experience it would have been to see elephants in the snow! I loved watching the elephants and the rhinos, how huge are they!!! I remember the didgeridoo in the wallaby enclosure, it's always funny seeing how Australia is represented in other countries.

Yes, I agree, I think you'll be fine Crystal! If the embies are going to stick, they'll stick. You're just sitting in a plane anyway, hardly strenuous!

I'm so glad you are both having such positive experiences! Not long now Kheeki!

Thanks
    Reviews
    -12 girls --------- brrrrrr alright... what an experience!

Tiggy - hope you are going well and have got a good result, fingers crossed for you. Awesome you are braving the zoo and everything outside with your wee family !!

Crystal - count down.... thinking of you, here we go - this time for you x x oo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sooty, it was so cold yesterday as well, we like two fools walked to town and back... Lol

It's ok though we'll soon be back to warm weather soon!!!!

Bump buddies this time Sooty, it's our turn lovely!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to crystal4431 For This Useful Post:

sootymay  (28-01-2014)