Closed Thread
Page 62 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Tiggy!!!!!!

Oh no sorry you had a bad time on the roads !! Isn't Eva great??? Totally loved her

I had my intralipids this morning which I'm happy about, start progesterone tomorrow morning with EC and swimmer sample as well All good!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kheeki, it is lovely to just wlk down the stairs to the clinic your going to love it!!

As for the train I would ask when you buy the ticket if you need to transfer at any stations, use your phrase book if you have to because you will likely need to transfer at least once. It isn't difficult to do it's just trying to figure out where etc. much easier if they can tell you

Not much longer for you

3. The Following User Says Thank You to crystal4431 For This Useful Post:

Kheeki  (23-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, how is everyone? Last day of work for me. Woo Hoo.

Tiggy and Crystal - how's it going gals? Have you been about town at all? How is the internet at the clinic/hotel? Any tips on clothing as I will packing this weekend. I recall Alice suggesting layers because of the heating in the buildings. Anything else I should consider?

Eva emailed and said she is going away next week but will be back for my transfer and I will be looked after by Petra. Anyone met Petra? I guess she will be assisting with transfer for you guys. Apparently she has IVF twins so lots of hands on experience!

Waiting, waiting...it's lovely in Melbourne this morning. It's raining and cooler and a break from the heat we've had.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yaaahhhh for no work Kheeki!!!!

Definately layers are best and we walk down to the town everyday. The way back up is full of very large hills Shopping isn't too bad there is a huge H&M with lots of sales at the moment

Internet is great!! No worries there at all, I haven't met Petra however they are all great, you'll be fine

OMG... The breakfast is amazing!!! So many things to choose from we usually have dinner at the hotel as well and everything has been excellent. It's been quiet since we got here but it's likely what us needed

Good luck with your scan tomorrow !!! Not long now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excuse the typos I'm on my phone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Crystal. Just had scan 8 mm lining. Is that ok?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kheeki , I believe anything over 8mm is fine plus you still have a few days to go so it will continue to grow until you start progesterone so your fine

9. The Following User Says Thank You to crystal4431 For This Useful Post:

Kheeki  (24-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Zlin

Morning Kheeki, i will give you my brief zlin tour guide exoeeriemce. It is cold. It is coldere then anywhere else's in the known universere but perfectly doable with your KatMandue coat plus a couple of layers underneath. Always leggings with jeans or whaeveertev, plus xbeanie and gloves. Its abut different for us here because we have a lively thee year old to contend with which means more time out of doors. It's hard work, but all good. You will beagle to luxuriate and enjoy and at and rest. Zlin is not an old town of history and beauty, but I, like Alice, feel an affection for it, probably because of whatit is cviving me. The people he in the shops and bars etc are fairly stern with me, butmartin explained it is because many lack English skills and it that affects confidence.. It is me who should lack confidence because Di know no Czech!so just take it as it comes,, and know I it will be cold and. Y grey. This morning holds the wonder of snow. Lovely! We are off to the zoo. We will ply be the only ones there but hey, it wills be great. The jet lag is finally wearing off Audi feel more human. Petra has been at zlin for a long long timed I feel sure she. Will take old care of yôu. The clinic is different to the one at home, but Petra and your doctor will make you feel right and good.it's a big journey but I suspect it will the rit journey for you Kheeki. Hang in, be prepared for a little culture shock too. We are using supermarkets so we can cook at homeland driving the check our ladies nuts with all our mistakes, And the occasional tantrumfrom DS, but what you do. See you soon xxxxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiggylig For This Useful Post:

sootymay  (24-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My dh is longing to go out for a few beers with a bloke. (we always have to be home with DS) so if yours is up for it fe,el free to get in touch. We leave the day after you arrive, but you can always come and visit me. I say visit me cos I will have to be lying around after transfer. Then we leave on the 29th. See how you feel, I understand if it's all too much, especially on your first day xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tiggy!! T-buns!! Hey, what is with yours and Crystals grammar? It's like the two of you now write English as though it's a second language! This was my favourite line Tigs, 'You will beagle to luxuriate and enjoy and at and rest'. Ahhhh, the luxury beagle. Seriously though, does the ipad convert to a czech keyboard cos that's what it looks like?

We we would love to catch up but don't arrive until 22.45 on the 28th. Then we have our first appointment at 11.30 on the 29th. I'm guessing you have to leave early on the 29th?
    Last edited by Kheeki; 24-01-2014 at 21:00.