Closed Thread
Page 50 of 94 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Alice - I think you can use the 'I had twins' causal factor for the weight gain. You will probably find once they start walking the weight will drop right off! But, I know what you're saying, it's all about how comfortable you feel in your skin stepping back into the workplace.

Had dentist appointment today. Apparently dental issues can affect fertility. Go figure. Is there anything that doesn't! Also I hadn't been for 25 years so it seemed like the right time. Anyway, to my pleasant surprise, 2 fillings required and some cleaning! Which means, I have saved 25 years of dental bills and still have great teeth. So I did some more shopping!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tiggy , are you excited for tomorrow? It's estrogen day!!! Hope you get your donor details tonight

Alice, I think you have earned the right to eat jelly beans when you want to ahhh skates I grew up skating in rinks and ponds. Every Friday afternoon we would get the afternoon off of school to go skating.

Kheeki, wow only 2 fillings !!!!! All of my teeth are filled I swear

I got some clothes from Rays Outdoors and Anaconda, other then that I buy online from Old Navy and Gap it's usually cheaper even with shipping.

I am dreading the steroids starting tomorrow my face puffs up and it just isn't a good look for me but if there's a BFP it will be completely worth it!!!

Still figuring out transport, Tiggy have you asked your hotel about transfers?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stacey, thank you!!! I will check them put tonight

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Crystal I was thinking about your intrallipid dilemma (sp?) - cant you just go with the Zlin option - sooo much cheaper. Or is it better to do it in Sydney beacuse you can get it done right away? Otherwise the Zlin option looks pretty good from here...Still waiting on donor details, plus feedback from Penzion Uno re the roads. They have already offered us a deal including transport to and from the airport, and they didn't mention any problem. I figure if anyone knows surely it's them...we shall see in the next couple of days anyhow.

Sorry to hear you get puffy. All in the name of a BFP right? Same with this current crappiness WHICH I AM STILL SUFFERING!!! On top of that DS got into our bed last night and proceeded to throw up ALL NIGHT, poor wee boy. Some sort of food poisoning, but on top of Prostap, it didn't look pretty I can tell you. And right now NEITHER DO I!!! I know, it's all in my head, but hormones are powerful!

Kheeki what's the bet we bought the same Kathmandu coat ha ha we shall be twins. Just as long as they don't get our donors mixed up he he.

ALice, the jelly beans are hard to resist. But surely you deserve them simply for being a twin mum? And it's true, when they are walking you will be chasing them the whole time for sure. Have you got a massive twin pram? It should be good for biceps surely!

Ladies, goodnight, good wishes and hang tight xxx may the angel of babies hover over us all tonight xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tiggy - I bet your right. Great jacket! Was also pleased to hear Alice say there are some shopping options over there. Will wait to hear you and Crystal to report back. Hopefully you will start feeling human again after starting the next meds. Hard to believe how powerful that Prostap is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crystal - what sort of donor info do you get? Age? Physical characteristics? Do they tell you if they've been a donor previously or if they have children?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kheeki, this is what I got:

We have a donor for you who is 24 years old student, she has 0+ blood type, blue eyes, very light brown hair. 164cm tall/60 kg of weight.

She also went on to say the clinic felt it was a good physical match which is fine :thumbup: I'm not sure what information is given while at the clinic or maybe if you ask specific questions they may tell you. I really only wanted to know the above information. If you email Eva she will tell anything she can I'm sure

Tiggy, we've decided to have the Intralipids in Zlin, the main reason was if I do get pregnant I would have to go to Sydney for another infusion not long after a BFP so we'll save the money we were going to use and keep it for in case we need it to go to Sydney after we get home

I took my first meds this morning!!!! How did you go?

Alice, how long did the train take to get from Prague to Zlin? We could take a train at 4:00 am that will get us to Prague from Zlin in time for our flight 2 hours beforehand, did the train run on time when you used it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my gosh!! Sorry ladies, for whatever reason I had an account (crystal443) and I couldn't sign in so I had to make a new account awhile ago, the one I'm on and now the old account signs in sometimes instead of this one.

Anyway, obviously its old, I wish I was 35 again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry girls, just all about me at this precise moment - I haven't had a chance to read through the last few pages yet, and it's probably really for the NK Cell forum where I have posted this too!

I need urgent advice / help please...

Does anyone know of a GP or FS in Melbourne that would prescribe Humira?

Dr Loglistas isn't back until 28 Jan, an I need to take it now, to trial it again for Karen Pace & further testing before our April trip to SA again. Time is of the essence, as even if I took it today, it would be 4 weeks before I can get tested, and we are overseas for 5 days at the end of the month too! ****e !!!

I have emailed Dr M to ask as well but not sure how long this will take. Plus it's not something that even the big chemist at Epworth Private Hospital stocks, so may take a few days to get in as well.

Hoping someone can help - thanks so much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crystal - thanks for that. I would be happy with that info. I also asked that they try and get us a donor who has been previously successful but didn't put it at the top of the priority list. P.S From my research into trains, the trip from Prague to Zlin is 3 1/2 hours.

Sooty - could you get your SA clinic to send a prescription to Fertility2u and get the meds posted? I had my meds within 3 days and I think everyone else found them really quick. Just a suggestion if you are struggling to find someone who will prescribe. Sorry that you are going through this it's a worry you don't need.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kheeki For This Useful Post:

sootymay  (10-01-2014)