Closed Thread
Page 49 of 94 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Tiggy, I bet you get your donor details tonight!!!!!

You'll decide on the day I bet how many to put back. If I cycling here I would have 1 put back but because it's so far we will likely put 2 back in the hopes that one takes.

I have an all day headache too, it feels ok in the morning and then by lunch it's coming back and it's there for the day. I don't have any spots though

Hope you get your donor details

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tiggy - you're not the only one focused on having the right outfit! DH and I are shopping tomorrow! Very exciting.

As for one or two. You will know the right thing once you're there.

Crystal - so close now. Are there side effects of the other treatment you start next week?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Crystal once you agree on an exchange rate etc, they will ring you up, check to see if everything is above board (stop money laundering etc) that took all of about 5 min and then the transfer is done within 3 days, so you could do it the week before you leave or the week you leave, I did it on the monday and left for zlin on the friday, it was there by the time I arrived, they are very professional, I also just transfered the money from my bank account into the travelex acc, once they recieve payment they forward it on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stacey, perfect!! I was wondering how it worked Also were you the one that used the car service to get to the train station to be picked up? If so what was the name of the car service? I had it written down but must have thrown it in the trash. Thanks for all the info

Kheeki, I missed your post yesterday I'm on my phone usually in bed reading because I'm wide awake very early most days I booked my scan at my clinic. It's a private X-ray clinic and the cost is $240 with a rebate of $82. Not sure if that's what every other place charges. Its a bit expensive for a scan that takes all of 5 minutes.

For the transportation I think it was Stacey that knew of a car service that will take you from the airport to the train station where the hotel will pick you up? Which hotel are you staying with? We're staying at the Tomasov, I'm going to email today and find out if that's still what they are advising.

I start progynova, Clexane which is just a blood thinner and is injected no side effects and Prednisolone which does have side effects. I usually sleep very little and get a puffy face... Lol a nice description. The only other thing before we leave is an intralipid infusion which I keep saying I'm going to cancel and just have it in Zlin but DH keeps saying maybe we should have the one in Sydney. The cost for the infusion here is $1300 not including flights. It's 100 euros in Zlin so I'm not sure what I'm doing it's booked for Jan 11th so we need to decide in the next few days.

How are you feeling? It is disturbing to feel well and then feel so off after the injection.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, gahhh it's so close!!!! I was nervous/excited but trying to be sort of nonchalant about the whole thing so as not to get my hopes up.

Tiggy there is free wifi at Uno, just take an iPad, laptop etc with you and the log on and password is in your room and at check in counter. I think the same is true for Tomasov. More places have free wifi in Europe than here and in places where you think they wouldn't even have internet!

I got a sewing machine for Christmas and then Spotlight had 40% of fabric so I've spent I don't actually know how much on fabric and some patterns and have been busy sewing some things for my munchkins.

My little princess is on the verge of the verge of crawling (at 5 months!!) and gets so frustrated when she can't move. She can pull her knees under but can't then straighten her legs with her knees under her if that makes sense. She does sometimes which sends her face straight into the floor. She motors around on her tummy and back and is very very busy! My little man is a bit more relaxed but trying so hard to roll back to front. I think his sister amuses him with her 'yoga'!

Good luck with everything ladies, can you believe it's so so close!

And Sooty, I'm so glad to hear of such a wonderful result given what the alternative could have been. And great news on finding a new South African donor! I'm only disappointed we couldn't convert you to be one of us! Haha, sounds like we're a cult!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alice great to hear from you. Yes I contacted Tomasov and they confirmed free WiFi. Sounds like the twins are showing their unique little personalities. Very cute.

Crystal - let me know what Eva says. She indicated to me they wouldn't pick up due to road works and to catch the train so I have organised to do that. Wow, I'm not surprised you are unsure about what to do with the Sydney injection. Big cost difference.

Tiggy - huge day shopping. I expect to be unbelievably warm! Got some great deals in Mountain Designs, Kathmandu and MacPro outlets in Smith St.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kheeki, they don't pick up at the moment which is ok for us getting there but leaving is the issue. I have the transfer on jan 28th and our flight leaves at 11:05 jan 29th which means we need to leave very early. So we asked about any shuttle services and there is one that costs 200 Euro one way which is outrageous. So we decided to go to Brno on Jan 27th and just hire a car for two days and drive to the airport ourselves it's much cheaper. We can drop the car at Prague airport

8. The Following User Says Thank You to crystal4431 For This Useful Post:

Kheeki  (05-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Alice you are a wonder; sewing for the babies sounds like a brilliant idea. And five months is very young for your princess to be crawling. Go girl!

Kheeki, glad you some winter threads for Zlin. I may have to visit the Zlin shops for extra layers. Our DS will be fully dressed by Ze Oppe Shoppe, have you heard of it? very trendy and affordable, if a little worn...

Crystal all that train talk is nerve-wracking. Your plan sounds really good - Brno ( I keep thinking there is a 'u' missing somewhere when I see that name) with a car. That way you can be safe. I think we leave Zlin from Prague on the 30th, hopefully we can work out a way to get back to Prague safely. I have contacted our hotel to ask what they know about it all.

And if anyone want to know I still feel pretty horrible. Like every single day feeling as though I am getting over a cold, or am hung over or something. Like a waffley head and tired and just, oh it's hard to describe, just UCH. Crazy. I want to feel like I have the energy for what lies ahead and I have to feel awful. I am praying there will be relief soon. Also does anyone feel dehydrated, or is that just me?
    Crystal, I am expecting some donor details very soon!

Love from Tiggy Feeling Awful

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiggylig For This Useful Post:

Kheeki  (05-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    crystal I used prague airport transfers.co.uk, they are really good and cheap, they will even meet you at the train station and take you back to the airport if needed

Thanks
    Reviews
    All this road work stuff sounds awful but by the sounds of it everyone has it under control, which is great. Trains are pretty easy so I think you'll all be fine.
    Tiggy, you crack me up. I hear Ze Oppe Shoppe often has great finds!

I needed to buy some clothes over there and found H&M and a store called S.Oliver in the Golden Apple shopping centre good. There's also another shopping centre just over the canal with a big sports store that I'd equate to A-Mart Sports and lots of other not branded cheaper clothing stores. I wanted to buy some ice skates in that sports store but DH said no, boooo, what a party pooper! Just because I'd hardly ever use them but you never know, if I had ice skates perhaps I'd go skating! (Probably not!)

Zlin is great for buying shoes, it's the birth place of Bata shoes and they have a huge store there, lots of kids shoes too! I got the most beautiful leather boots, a tan colour, for about $50. They are such great quality and I get so many nice compliments about them!

Looks like I'll be back in Melbourne around easter time and for one night on Feb 1, we're driving for one night!!! Our car is a lease car and we have to do a certain number of K's each fringe benefits year and because I was pregnant and sick last year we didn't go anywhere!

I've decided it is time to try and lose some of my baby weight. Unfortunately trying to tell myself it's ok to eat the bag of jelly beans because I just had two babies is no longer working. I'm about to go back to work, with dozens of skinny attractive young women who've never had their stomach stretched to the point of no return, and I need to feel a bit better about myself.
    So I'm going to start trying to eat a little healthier and do a bit more exercise and see how I go! You need some sort of fitness level running around a classroom and giant school all day!