Closed Thread
Page 41 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes Kheeki, you are right. Let us go slowly and hold each other's hands hey x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kheeki , I love this thread because good or bad outcomes we will all have support. That's so important in this journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, i wrote a huge post this morning but its gone MIA??????
    so this is only going to be a quick one this time sorry

sorry i've been MIA but for some reason i wasn't getting notification when someone had posted?? Thought it was weird that no one had posted so come in to check and there are heaps of posts :/

Anyway, AF arrived a couple of days ago took 4 days to arrive after taking the last pill. Started taking them again today, so 19 more days to go and then i have my shot. getting very excited now. This coming monday we will only have 7 weeks until we get on the plane.

I will be back later to write more, just wanted to let you know i am still around

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Debbie, good to see you are still around. We are officially The January Four. When is your first appointment in Zlin?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies!!

Hope everyone is well Busy weekend here as usual but glad to see everyone is on track for January!!

Gosh Tiggy not long for things to get started now, how are things? Are you still feeling ok with everything? Is your little guy getting excited for Santa?

Debbie, good to hear from you!! glad things are moving along nicely, time is flying!!

Kheeki, how are things with you?

Alice, hope your doing ok Hope you had a good weekend

Sooty, glad you got home safe and sound Its a great holiday!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, I do feel a bit nervous about all sorts of things, but feel a powerful drive to move forward. I hope I bond with a child that is DE, I sometimes fear that I could never love another as much as I love DS, but other mums assure me they all have this fear when considering number two. What if the child never feels quite right in our family and never knows why? How will we all deal with the question around my child's background/ancestry/genetic make-up? Can we deal with the grief that might arise around this? Will my child feel okay when they get older, about these things? Will I love them as much? Will I want to cuddle them as much? Sorry if these thoughts offend. I want to just voice these fears and I hope that's okay. I intend to go for it, but the fears are there. Maybe they are there for us all...hoping this Monday treating you all well, sisters in DE xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its a negative for me. Thanks for all your support.
    Meltdown hasn't come yet... watch this space.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Sooty, I'll pm you

9. The Following User Says Thank You to crystal4431 For This Useful Post:

sootymay  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Sooty, sweet Sooty, I will PM you too. I am thinking about you xxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiggylig For This Useful Post:

sootymay  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggylig View Post
    Ladies, I do feel a bit nervous about all sorts of things, but feel a powerful drive to move forward. I hope I bond with a child that is DE, I sometimes fear that I could never love another as much as I love DS, but other mums assure me they all have this fear when considering number two. What if the child never feels quite right in our family and never knows why? How will we all deal with the question around my child's background/ancestry/genetic make-up? Can we deal with the grief that might arise around this? Will my child feel okay when they get older, about these things? Will I love them as much? Will I want to cuddle them as much? Sorry if these thoughts offend. I want to just voice these fears and I hope that's okay. I intend to go for it, but the fears are there. Maybe they are there for us all...hoping this Monday treating you all well, sisters in DE xxxx
    Tiggy, I think everyone has feelings of doubt donor eggs or not when it comes to a second baby The good news is you do have enough love for two and cuddles and kisses.

As for the donor eggs, we're going to be matter of fact about it. I don't see the point in going on about how generous the donor was etc because there is no chance the child will ever meet the donor. I know this doesn't work for everyone but for me I don't see the point of talking about a donor that the child will never meet. I sometimes feel like because we're women we put an emotional attachment on the donor but at the end of the day she's donated an egg or a cell with potential. I would do it the same way if we had to use a sperm donor as well. Sounds a little harsh but I guess I see it as the child thinking they have a whole other family out there when they don't, not with anonymous donation. I hope that made some sort of sense.

Tiggy I can tell from all of your posts your going to have plenty of love to go around!!!

21 days for us!!!!!! and then its injection time