Closed Thread
Page 36 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Alice, I'm not sure how much you can claim back... I would have thought 20c in the $ - but don't quote me Thats interesting re. the Travel Insurance... gosh you'd think if you had paid for insurance, it would cover it.

Whoo hoo - you are moving - great news. It will be so much easier for you and you'll be able to breathe a bit more. Wouldnt that be great if you didnt have to give them your address / phone numbers !! Oh life will be so much better when you move. Hang in there. Great news re. the cots

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news about the babies sleeping in their cots An interstate move would be a good thing for you

Sooty, are you staying busy in Cape town? What do you think of it?

For the road closures, if their still closed we'll get a car to the train station to meet up with whomever is driving us to the hotel

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alice, great news re the twins. But the mother stuff is untenable. You and your DH have been unbelievably tolerant but enough is enough. Do you get any positives at all from having them in your life or do you keep it up out of obligation?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, so we can see Alice, Howzabout .... Saturday, December 21, for afternoon drinks (coffee/juice/vitamin water!) in the city somewhere?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good for me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Crystal - LOVING IT !! As everyone said its a fab city - the weather has been amazing - crystal blue skies and theres so much to do and the rand/$ is cheap, so spend spend spend... mainly on food !!! We have been blessed with gorgeous weather to date. All the places we have stayed are really nice and where we are now is lovely. Its a immaculate cottage on the owners property with secure fencing etc, we leave it open when we go out!

The people here are so friendly, its quite amazing and they all say how much they love living in Cape Town. The local taxi vans are a bit crazy... DH thinks even in Thailand they're not like that. There has been a few beggers which is sad and sometimes they tend to cling - DH isnt so good at saying "no, sorry" and moving on... he's the softer one of the 2 of us... and they know it !!

I've bought lots of gorgeous wee knick knacks and DH spotted this one yesterday - of course we had to buy it - its a little plaque and it says

"Every day holds the possibility of a Miracle"

...one for all of us x x

Hi to everyone else. Tiggy - how are you going? All good?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sooty, those vans are crazy aren't they? Especially on the drive from Cape Town to the Clinic Good luck for tomorrow, I'm sure you'll have to gorgeous blasts to transfer!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I meant two blasts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Crystal - I really hope so too

Oh yes, those vans are crazy alight - the way they whistle and yell out and toot - it's like down town somewhere crazy !

Thanks
    Reviews
    December 21, 3pm, Melbourne City, what say you fellow Zlinners plus Sooty May xxx ?