Closed Thread
Page 31 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    The 30th would be out for me too Maybe December but that could be really busy with kids finishing exams etc. I may have to wait until just before to say yes to December. hopefully we can work something out tiggybuns!!

Stacey, a huge congrats to you!! Twins will be wonderful for you I know a lovely lady that just had twin boys via csection on Friday. She had used donor eggs as well.

Alice, a move would be great for you!!!!

Kheeki, All meds are ready, I just need to get my date for Sydney before we go and I'm ready Thankfully there is Christmas to get ready for

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stacey that is awesome news!!!

I remember when DH and I had our first ultrasound and got told it was twins. We were shocked, happy, scared, the whole gauntlet of emotions. I wanted to be super happy and excited but part of me was trying to be a bit disconnected to protect myself. I had a few emotional tears and turned to him and said, 'how will we pay for school?'! I thought it was funny that was the first thing I thought of!

I have my fingers, toes and everything crossed for you! My twins measured about 5-7 days behind at every scan but they are perfect now, a bit little (my son is just over 3 months and still wears 4x0's!) but they are fine!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and if you move a catch up into December, i'll be there from the 18th for a few days!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe we wait till Alice is in Melb for catch up. Having said that, I have Monday's off work so if that works for anyone that might be an option.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Monday ladies Anyone going to the Melbourne Cup tomorrow?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh dear 30th is out for me too (and I suggested it!!) This end of the year always gets like this. But if we wait until the 18th we can see Alice!
    xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, how is everyone? Its getting quiet around here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies came across this while googling the Zlin clinic. I am heading to Zlin in January and wondered if you mind if i join you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Debbie, would love for you to join us!! I'm headed to Zlin in January as well and so is Tiggy and Kheeki. Its going to be a busy month for the clinic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning all, thanks for letting me join. We are leaving Brisbane on the 13th Jan. So egg retrieval on the 16th and transfer on the 21st. i am so excited.
    So a little background on me, I am 47 and I have 3 boys. 28, 18 and 6. The 6 year old is from my current relationship we have been trying for another for the past 5 years, in that time we have had 7 miscarriages we have also had 3 rounds of IVF which we never once got to a transfer stage. My Partner wasn't sure about going OS to do DE but he finally said yes this week.
    So now i am trying to organise passports, flights etc.
    We are looking at going to London between clinic appointments so i can see family and then on the way back stop over in singapore to take our 6 year old to Lego land and the zoo.
    So when are you going over?