Closed Thread
Page 29 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Stacey, I've asked Alice about this as well but did you tip while you were in the Czech Republic? I noticed on the Tomasov website it says gratuity is welcome? If you did tip how much or what percentage? I hate tipping because I never know how much to give or who I'm meant to tip...very confusing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry been AWOL all weekend.
    Big hi to Crystal and Stacey.
    Tiggy - love to catch up any time.
    Alice - write them off. They're supposed to alleviate your stress not be the cause of it. Sorry for venting but working as a counsellor I deal with the impact these sort of selfish self centred people have on others all the time and it's very frustrating. Its for the best that this happened before they started the babysitting. You don't need to be obligated to them in any way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my gosh, I just had a recheck at the eye doctor for my new glasses because I still can't see to drive with them. Its still double vision and apparently they've made the script backwards and its for prism in the lens so pretty important to get it right. this is the third prescription in 6 weeks, maybe they'll get it right this time..very frustrating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frustrating and dangerous Crystal, I sure hope they get it right!

Kheeki, thanks for the support. I got a new phone number today and it felt like such a drastic step to take but it feels like a weight has been lifted off of me knowing that they can't harass me or leave multiple voice mails every day. I guess I feel a little more in control of the situation now as opposed to feeling like I was drowning with no land in sight!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Morning lovely ladies, I have been sending myself loopy all last wk so got another beta done, hcg has risen but not as high as I'd hoped for but still within normal range, I have booked an early scan for Friday to put myself out of my misery lol.
    i didn't really tip as I didn't go out for dinner, at the hotel they just printed off my bill for me and I used my card. Everywhere I stayed I made sure breakfast was included in the price of the room rate, the only time I did tip was the Prague airport transfers and I just rounded everything up so if it was €270 I gave them €300, I read somewhere to just do that, so I think that's easier. The massages at the clinic are very cheap so if you have a chance book one, I had one booked but had to cancel mine as my transfer day was moved up, best not to do it after transfer
    hope everyone had a good weekend as your week is going well !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alice I am really sorry you are battling away with this. It's such tricky territory, and you sound as if you are negotiating it as best as possible. But its awful, just when you want to enjoy your three-month family. Maybe Kheeki is right, maybe it has to be that. I wish it could be different, and I am glad you have the new number now. Oh dear just when I sit down now DS on lap. More later.

Stacey great tip again you star. Thinking of you please let us know how scan goes. I will send baby dust and light and luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok got another second - Kheeki that is great news for Crystal and me!!! Hey Crystal I will get onto it for end of Nov. Hooray. And Crystal, thanks for letting me know about date for AF - Eva never actually gave me that. It was about three/four days early which I am going to put down to this HUGE move. Ladies, I am glad I now have a few months to settle in as I think that's better for my cycle too. PHEW!!!!! I can't wait until my depot train pulls up at the station. Yeee ha, hey Crystal?

Sooty May, thinking of you as the big day approaches xxxx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiggylig For This Useful Post:

sootymay  (31-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    And Stacey, I will think of you on Friday. Ladies, bug cyber hug for Stacey on Friday, hey? And some for Alice too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you ladies, sorry for lack of personals but I'm on my ph and with auto correct etc it sucks lol, anyway I was lying in bed last night thinking (as you do at 1am) and just thought if something else, for payment instead of using my bank/card or taking cash I joined up to travelex.com.au and did a transfer that way,the first transfer is free and they give better rates than the bank, I got a rate if .68 when the banks were offering .63 and you can decide what rate to accept you put in a notifying amount and when the exchange rate hits that they send you a txt and you can then proceed with your transfer, I think all up I probably saved myself about $500, much better in my pocket than the banks coffers !! Hope everyone's week is going well will do personals when on my computer, I just have to say, Alice, parents can be a pain in the bum at the best of times !! I won't get into my mum lol ((hugs))

11. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

sootymay  (31-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg, the prostap arrived. I am so excited!!!!