Closed Thread
Page 28 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    yep the embryoscope it well worth the extra money and I love the way they give you the photos of your embies as they grow as well
    I also used Prague Airport Transfers.co.uk to take me everywhere, they picked me up from the airport and took me to the train station, I also got them to pick me up from the train station and drop me off at my hotel in Prague, then they picked me up from the hotel and took me to the airport, all up it probably only cost me $50 so very well worth the money and no stress involved at all !!
    Last edited by stacey10; 25-10-2013 at 08:38.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Chillout71  (07-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Stacey I wrote it down so if they are still doing roadworks we can use them to take us to the trainstation

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another great tip from Stacey! Thank you, I will totally use the Prague transfers too.

Ladies, I was wondering, for those of us about to head off, would you like to meet some time in Nov? PM me if you are in Melb towards the end of Nov, and would like to catch up. xx Now I will google Embryoscope!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tiggylig, I'd love to catch up but unfortunately I'm way up in FNQ

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Tiggy, I should be able to meet up just ask me closer to the time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good idea Crystal, we can aim for a late Nov meet up.

Strangely, AF came four days early. It never ever does that! I hope it doesn't mess things up. Flights are booked! I am thinking maybe it's cos we moved...and I know other ladies on this thread have experienced the same thing. Maybe it's Zlin anticipation? Hope you all had a lovely wkend ladies xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tiggy, I got my AF early too and then it stopped for 3 days and now I'm bleeding again. I think it is partly anticipation. you'll be fine as long as you start before the date she gave you, I assume its the same as mine which is Nov.27th, so anytime before that is fine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, sorry for my absence over the last several days. We've just been having an absolutely terrible time with my mother to the point where DH and I went and spent hundreds of dollars on a few hours with a family relationship psychologist to get some advice on where to go next and what to do. We are deciding if we want to cut them out of our lives completely, if we weren't related to them we would have done this a very long time ago!
    They were going to look after the twins once a week when I return to work but we under no circumstances want our children with them so I need to contact our child care centre and add more days to our schedule.
    It's all such a massive pain in the ***!!! I'm not looking forward to the retaliation!
    We will be in Melb from Dec 17-21 if I ever have time to book the apartment and would love to catch up!

ETA: My Dad STILL calls our children 'the boy one' and 'the girl one' despite us telling him dozens and dozens of times that they are actually people with names!
    Last edited by Alice284; 28-10-2013 at 11:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alice, so sorry to hear your having so many family issues Going to the psychologist was a great idea, I hope things get sorted quickly for you and your immediate family.

Gosh why wouldn't your Dad use their names? That's really sad , it takes no effort to remember two names

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by crystal4431 View Post
    it takes no effort to remember two names
    Pretty much!!!