Closed Thread
Page 27 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh dear ladies I feel like a big idiot, my doc here DID prescribe 3estrigen a day!!! Omg wh must I over complicate things? I just didn't read his prescription label properly. I googled his abbreviations and got it wrong. What an idiot!!!! I love my doctor!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just wish I had a bit more faith in stuff ... Still we are allowed to be neurotic when it comes to this right? Baby dust ladies, all over you all xxx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiggylig For This Useful Post:

sootymay  (25-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its hard to have faith I agree, but just keep your outlook on things and you'll do fine Tiggybuns

Did you have your mammogram yet? I've never had one before did it hurt?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crystal!! Did the mammo and it was easy and the nice lady told me she had a new baby with her partner, both women, through ds. I nearly told her my plan!!! The kid was easy too. And I now have estrogen in my handbag and I am so excited I want to start taking em now!!! Like chocolate!!!shouldi? I am kidding!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps Crystal that was my first mammo and it was no problem. Glad I have done it xxx you don't have to worry for a bit yet x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tiggy - your great tongue in cheek humour comes through loud and clear. Don't start writing you're kidding after everything, it'll spoil it!!! I have the same meds protocol as you. Just the injection and tablets. And Eva has asked I do a scan here also.

When I did an IVF cycle in Sydney I had scans here in Melb. I found that a couple of times I had nurses who also worked at Monash IVF and Melb IVF so they knew exactly what information to collect. The one time I had someone else it was still fine. With blood tests Eva said she needs those before we go over but no hurry. can be just before.

Alice - do you remember how close to you going did they tell you they had a donor? And did you use the same donor both times? xx

Hi crystal, sooty and stacey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tiggy I agree, your humour does come through I think its great!!

I was wondering the same thing, when should we expect to hear about a donor? Also how do they go about finding the right donor, do they seek out donors or do they come to the clinic and request to be a donor?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Morning everyone
    re the donors, Ivona gave me my basic info about my donor a few weeks before I left, I was very happy as they had managed to find the perfect match, on paper anyway the majority of the donors are from the uni down the hill, so most are in their early 20's. I also forgot to say that I used the embryoscope, it costs and extra €200 but it was well worth the extra money and very cheap in comparison to most clinics that use it. I had my blood done about a month out and just forwarded the results by email

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stacey was is an emrbyoscope? I swear I panic afresh at every new term. Wow. I had no idea you get told when they have found a donor for you. that must be an incredible feeling. I know I started to write 'I'm kidding' in case you ladies take me literally. For some reason every time I read this thread I get a bit hysterical. I really do. That hasn't happened before. I think it's because it's such a valuable source of info and support - but really, when you get down to it, the whole process isn't too tricky. Kind of easier then straight up IVF in Melb in some ways. Although that was just a matter of driving up Kings way, not finding Ovanotty trainstation via Prague!!!! xxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiggylig For This Useful Post:

sootymay  (25-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha Tiggy, I am a bit anxious if I have to find that trainstation!! I agree its a pretty easy process The embryoscope is on the website here's the link Zlin Embryoscope

I requested the embryoscope to be used, and PICSI I figure we need all the help we can get!!