Closed Thread
Page 26 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks heaps ladies. I will def take three. I didn't ask my doc here for advice or anything, just the prescription and he prescribed two a day, that's all. So I checked with Eva. I was just concerned that maybe ProgyVAGINA whatever came in a different dose, but no three a day. It's hard sometimes not being able to actually talk to each other cos then you would know that I am totally joking about things like bath plugs, just using them as an example of general lostness and chaos having moved. It's full on. But Zlin keeps feeling good. The drug protocol is pretty simple really. I mean for us. Injection. Estrogen. That's as far as I have got cos I know the next steps I can take care of once there -ie progesterone and Prednisone etc

Aahhh thank you Sooty for sharing your protocol. Your day is coming closer. Wow. November 5 heellllloooooooo! xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok two more questions to share around ladies - when do you get the blood tests for the diseases? AND have you organised lining scans here before you leave (ten days after starting estrogen)? I think I will book one in now xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know Tiggy I got confused too, as the packets I got prescribed by my GP/FS for what I need, say different doses too to what Cape Town has scripted, I just ignore, but like I said, I double checked too, always double check if in doubt... we're spending too much money and effort to get it wrong. I thought it was rather funny about your bath plug, whether it's real or not who cares - it lightens things up xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, take 3 a day!!! Some days I forgot and ended up only taking 2, but take 3! The only side effect I got was a tiny little bit of fluffy white facial hair, and I mean a tiny bit, I was the only one who would have noticed!

They do a lining scan at the clinic when you do your first appointment, so 6 days before transfer. This way if they need things to change then they tell you what to do. I wouldn't do one here before, because the ultra sound tech doesn't know what the clinic is looking for and they can't tell you if you need to change your meds. I think, for me at least, that would have created more stress! I know it's hard but like the others have said, you need to trust the clinic and doctors in Zlin. They have helped thousands (prob even 10's thousands) of women have children.

For blood tests my doctor just requested them and thankfully bulk billed them all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Alice, I do trust them but am sure Eva said scan after ten days when I will still be in oz!!! She said to send results, I will double check xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was told to have a scan here 10 days before as well and let her know the results, I have to book mine for the day we're leaving so I may do as Tiggy is doing and book it now and hopefully get in first thing in the morning on the day we leave

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just got my scan appointment booked for Jan 16th at 8:20 am.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I also had to have a scan before I left but that's because my lining wasn't good with my last d/e ivf in Greece so Ivona wanted it checked before I left to make sure, I know lots of others, mostly uk ladies that didn't have there lining scan until the day of e/c, so it may depend on your co-ordinator or if you have had any previous issues with your lining

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg scan booked for 17th and about to pick up prova whatever. Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yahhh!!! Tiggy so exciting