Closed Thread
Page 25 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    It reminds me of the first time we went and stayed at Uno. Because I'm GF they asked what I eat for breakfast and I said, 'Oh I eat things like poached egg, fruit, gluten free cereal and gluten free toast'. When we got to breakfast the next day I had every single one of those things in front of me! It was pretty funny really. One of those 'lost in translation' moments! I felt bad and didn't want to leave any so we smuggled the toast and fruit back upstairs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was wondering how it worked after the cycle if there is a BFP, so all the meds would need to be bought while there.

Tiggy, I got an email to tell me the meds have been shipped Do you know we leave in less then 3 months

I just need to make our appointments to get our HepA and Typhoid vaccine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dont freak me out Crystal aaaahhhhh! Three months! I can't even find the bath plug and I have to get to Zlin in three months? Ooooohhhhhh nooo! Ladies do you know when we have to get the blood tests done for all those horrible diseases? Do we wait until a bit closer?

today my doctor prescribed me Progynova in place of Estrimax. It's on Zlin's list so I hope it's okay. Is that the estrogen you are talking about Stacey? Is that what Estrimax is? Help! I thought I was going to be taking the pill. Oh dear where is that bath plug? xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Warning: Do not, repeat, Do not, read side effects to taking estrogen. Reading side effects could cause palpitations and dizzy spots plus hot flushes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tigglylig lol my bath plug disappeared as well, but the stupid dog had eaten half of it And yes that is what my doctor prescribed me, the little blue pills

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMg my beloved doctor here prescribed progynova twice daily and I told eva and she said very firmly, three times daily!!! I hope everything is ok. Stacey help! Did you take Progynova three times a day? Will I grow hairs on my chest? Or lose them? Lol. Stacey I felt so releived when you said you took the Progy whatever as well but two or three! xxx Massive thank you way in advance. PS need new plugs from Bunnings xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tiggy...........are you serious?! You PM me about your bath plug... nah just kidding !! I was on the the pill "Levlen" (stopped it Friday) waited for period, took the depot injection (we had a choice, so for others they may choose the daily jabs, or nasal spray).
    I'm taking "Progynova" made by Bayer (start tomorrow) that is the estrogen I believe. When I got it, of course the label doesn't say EXACTLY what my clinic's med list said, so I emailed my FS in Cape Town to double check it was ok. (As it had Oestradiol Val) written on it... ie where's the word estrogen ????!!! I also did the same with the depot injection, as once I received it the wording on the label wasn't exactly the same either, and I wasn't taking any chances.

So, I am picking, if you are meant to be on estrogen, and you have been prescribed Progynova 2mg 56 (Ostradiol VAl) .. that is exactly what is written on my packet - then it's probably correct. But, I would maybe flick and email to your clinic and double check for your own sanity ............ if required ?!!!

Did that help, or have I mis-read your bath plug question ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tiggy, just read about your concern over quantity required. I would think to do what your FS/Doctor/Clinic overseas says - not what they prescribe here. I had the same concern, but its the ED Clinic treating you, and they do it all the time.

Here is what my Treatment plan for CFC is. Hope it doesn't throw anyone into more turmoil, as I think every clinic does things a little different. Ie Dr M said start Clexane 2 weeks prior, and Dex steroids 28 days prior, yet the overseas clinic said different dates. But for the NKCell treatment, I'm following Dr M here in Australia, as he is the one that has viewed my results for this. For instructions on lead up to sync my cycle with our donor, I'm following Cape Town

Note: Below is my personalised treatment plan from my Clinic in Cape Town, not Zlin where you are all going. xx

C:
    You should start your Estradiol tablets on 24 October. Take them according to
    the following schedule:
    -1 tablet daily for 3 days (1 in the morning), then
    -2 tablets daily for 3 days (1 in the morning & 1 in the evening), then
    -3 tablets daily for 3 days (1 in the morning, 1 @ lunchtime & 1 in the evening), then
    -4 tablets daily until further notice (2 in the morning & 2 in the evening).
    PLEASE NOTE: The start date of your Estradiol tablets is fixed and does not
    change even if your treatment period arrives earlier or later than expected.
    However, if your treatment period has not arrived by 24 October please do not
    take your Estradiol tablets and notify us as soon as possible.
    Last edited by sootymay; 23-10-2013 at 19:47.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sootymay For This Useful Post:

Chillout71  (07-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tiggylig, you have to take 3 x 2mg of the estrogen per day!! Follow the protocol they give you exactly...... They have it down to a fine art and they know what they're doing!! Your protocol should read 1x1x1 so 1 tablet morning, lunch, dinner if by chance you firget 1 take it as soon as you remember then continue on as normal, this is extremely important as it builds your lining up because you haven't ovulated and therefore can't build your own lining, the same with the progesterone, because we don't ovulate it's the only thing keeping the pregnancy going so everything on your protocol you should follow, don't worry if others have a different protocol usually all clinic have different ones, zln's one works so trust them with everything !! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sooty, that's what I followed for SA as well :thumbup: it worked my lining was 12.3mm at my first consult

Tiggy, do not go and ask your doctor here for what he/she thinks you should take. Do as the clinic in Zlin says and mine is 3 times per day as well. Progynove is estrogen and do not read side effects we're not taking it long term its for IVF so the side effects on the packet do not apply. I hope you found your bath plug