Closed Thread
Page 17 of 94 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Crystal - thanks so much for all that information on customs - the video... something to watch tonight instead of a movie - ha ha ! ..... and that's really good advice re. the frozen embryos and the Progesterone, anything to save $ - thanks heaps.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sootymay For This Useful Post:

crystal4431  (09-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not a problem Sooty

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm now on the hunt for the Humira injection that Dr Matthias has prescribed. 2 x 20mg inj, 1 week prior & 1 week post transfer. Price so far $1736. Macquarie Street Pharmacy in Sydney recommended shopping around for it as it's not claimable and I may be able to find a slightly better price by phoning around. (They can't send it as it's a refrigerated item). If anyone has had it before and got a better price than this, could you let me know please? Thx heaps - I'm in Melbourne.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sooty May, all the best with tracking down the Humira; I am sure will find it. What date do you actually leave for SA?

It's lovely to see you all; I know I have been a bit quiet, but I am just sort of processing stuff and feel really nervous about the identity stuff. Like Sooty May, I am scared about FB, even scared about all of us knowing about each other...but then I guess there is a circle of trust there, because we all find ourselves in the same position. I just don't know quite where I belong! It's hard to move from this thread! I just need a bit more time...hey! I got my plan. OOOMMMMGGGG I could hardly sleep last night.
    Can I ask you ladies, when Eva gives us the dates, do we just do it all in Australian times? I mean we just presume that the 22nd is the same for them as for us? Sorry if I sound ridiculous! Nervous! xxx Tig

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sooty, oh its Humira yeah that is very expensive..like liquid gold. I really hope you find a better price but it will be hard if its refridgerated. I know your not big on Facebook groups but this one is a private group for reproductive immunology and Dr.M patients. It is a wealth of info, if you'd like to join just let me know.

Tiggy, you don't leave our BubHub group to be a part of the Facebook group, the only difference in the two is that you can chat more freely on the Facebook group. We have to be very careful on here but because the Facebook group is private its easier to discuss things. That said don't feel pressure to join if its not what you want

The dates will be Czech time, oh when do you take your depot?

Thanks
    Reviews
    But Crystal if Eva says to take the depot 17th/18th of December, do I just go by my ordinary calendar here, and take it on the 17th? Thanks Crystal xxx Same day as you right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tiggy, It would be December 17th here that you take it and YES same day as me I'm so happy to have someone to go through this with. Wow December 17th isn't far off. Are you going to get a nurse to give it to you or just get your hubs to do it? My GP told me to go to the nurse at the clinic if I wasn't comfortable but I'm pretty sure we'll manage fine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sooty May I love your description. Stories unfolding. This courageous undertaking...and I miss you in the FB home!

Thanks
    Reviews
    PS If I met you I would never hassle you about DE. I would be friendly and make jokes probably, about needles and train depots etc. But I am working through a lot of stuff around this right now. It's feeing good. Not pain-free or uncomplicated, but good all the same. And wonderfully wildly unexpected. Sooty May I will be thinking of you on Nov 5. I am sure we all will, hey ladies? Kheeki, Alice, Crystal? We will raise our tea cups to you Sooty May, on November 5 and we will be wishing you every bit of luck for your journey. Alice, you continue to be an inspiration!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sooty I can't wait for you to get started!!! Did you find a better price for the Humira? So expensive but it would likely be a wasted trip without treatment. Less then a month to go!!!!

I agree, this TTC journey is a story for some a book and for others an entire library I will likely give out a library card to anyone that wants to take a book out on my fertility story Let's hope we move on to a new chapter of pregnancy

12. The Following User Says Thank You to crystal4431 For This Useful Post:

sootymay  (11-10-2013)