Closed Thread
Page 15 of 94 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi girls, just subbing here, I hope you all keep posting, I've been lurking here abd the SA thread for a while now- cuurently on my last cycle before moving on to DE, so reading as much as I can
    Em x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    Hi girls, just subbing here, I hope you all keep posting, I've been lurking here abd the SA thread for a while now- cuurently on my last cycle before moving on to DE, so reading as much as I can
    Em x
    Hi Em, good luck with your cycle I hope it works out for you but if it doesn't we're happy to offer any advice or support!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Emski Hope things work out for you and if you do decide to go DEIVF you'll loads of info from us and the SA thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Emski, I think it's a good way to go. It feels better to be working with better odds, if you know what I mean.

Alice, have you set the group already? How do I join? I agree that it's time.

Good morning Sunday to you all xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggylig View Post
    Good luck Emski, I think it's a good way to go. It feels better to be working with better odds, if you know what I mean.

Alice, have you set the group already? How do I join? I agree that it's time.

Good morning Sunday to you all xxx
    Yep, we don't need to be FB friends, if you just PM me the email you use to access FB I can send you an invite.

And someone mentioned the migraines after the injection, I certainly understand that! I got the worst migraines and they were building a house next door to me at the time. It was going to be two storeys and they had a little petrol generator running from 7am to make their brick elevator work. I couldn't escape the noise, it was horrible and no matter how much Advil etc I consumed it wouldn't stop. It only stopped once I started the estrimax.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alice, it was me that mentioned the migraines, they were really bad which is why I said yes for now to meeting up in December. I guess it will depend on if I get migraines this time. I do get migraines in general though and my gp prescribes Maxalt wafers however they rarely work for me and others meds aren't TTC safe so he told me I can take 2 strong pain, 2 aspirin or ibuprofen and a shot of caffeine(I take a No Doz because I get really queezy with migraines) and it works a charm. Sometimes I have to take them every 4-6 hours for the day but it does seem to work. My migraines will last 3 days usually so this is definitely works for me. I still will have the sensation of the migraine but there is no pain if that makes any sense.

I am really hoping they won't be as bad this time with it being so close to Christmas but I am expecting them.

How is everyone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I thought I would start a little roll call for you. I am sure it will grow and grow just like the SA thread.

RESEARCHING DONOR CYCLES IN ZLIN

TREATMENT CYCLE RECEIVED
    Crystal4431 (ET - 28 Jan)
    Kheeki (ET - ? Jan)
    Tiggylig (ET - ? Jan)

IN ZLIN FOR DONOR CYCLE

ENDURING THE 2WW

BFP

GRADUATES
    Alice284 (twins - boy/girl)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks

I'll pop it on the front page!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice284 View Post
    Thanks

I'll pop it on the front page!
    Also, if someone doesn't want to be on the list please let me know. I know I hated being on lists because it was just a bit of added pressure that I didn't need.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi January

I'm ok on the list, its quiet on here lately..wonder where everyone has got too ?