+ Reply to Thread
    Country Vic, Sth Gippy
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Who is TTC their Rainbow? Support Thread.

Hi ladies, I am just wondering who else in this forum is TTC their Rainbow Baby?
    I have had 2 losses 1st in 2010, 2nd in 2013 which would be due now.
    I have been TTC and waiting for my Rainbow for over 2yrs, as a long term TTC'er it can get lonely.
    I would love to meet others, & use this thread as a support for those of us who know what cycle after cycle after cycle of BFN after losing a baby is like.

I have been on bubhub since 2007 but yet to meet any mother like myself.

After 4 failed clomid cycles, failed homeopath cycles, countless "natural" cycles. I am currently on my 1st Injectable cycle. Gonal-F.
    I have PCOS and do not ovulate on my own.

Feel free to ask me anything & here to support others that need it.

Hi MamaHearts5, sorry to hear about your struggles for a rainbow baby, ttc is such a struggle for so many.

I have not been trying as long as yourself but have reached the 12 month mark with my current partner with a miscarriage in June of this year. However I have technically have been trying since the start of 2012 as I also went through 2 IUI's and a round of IVF with donor sperm. I was 36 and single at the time and knew that I needed to start trying ASAP. They all resulted in BFNs but luckily I met my partner later in the year and we decided to start trying naturally early on on the relationship. It has only been three months of BFN's since the mc but even then every bfn since has been a stab in the heart after having a short lived BFP.

Since I am getting ever older with no rainbow baby as yet my partner and I are booked in to see a FS in December, if we haven't conceived by then

Thanks for starting the thread and I truly hope you find your rainbow baby shortly.