+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My youngest is almost 2 and I think she has slept through like 10 times sooooo tired. .my eldest was about 8 months..my 2nd was 1

Sent from my GT-N7105 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I feel your pain, DS was about 5 when he started sleeping through most nights, he'd get up still once or twice a night but only needed to be walked back to bed. It still happened two or three times a week. He's know 7 and we still get periods where he's up in the night. Just don't understand, he's always yawning and clearly tired based on his behaviour but just can't seem to sleep. Even if he's not getting up to us he plays with his beside lamp or opens and shuts his door. Just sleep kid!!

DD slept nearly through from 6 weeks old with just one feed in the night and we thought we were on a winner. Well that was short lived and by 6mths old was waking every hour for a feed. I called in a sleep lady at 8mths and that fixed that for the most part. She still wakes some nights but again just have to walk her back and it's usually sorted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks all. Think I feel worse now! I have no idea why she doesn't sleep. She will do about twice a week since starting school this term but it is still a big deal. I just can't work it out. I hope DS2 ends up a good sleeper.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm right there with you, OP. My ds is 4.5 and doesn't sleep through. He only has a handful of times since birth We have tried everything, but really he has just always been a bad sleeper. It is easier to handle now that he is older as I am just so used to it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS is three and still wakes 1-2 times a night. I think I can count on one hand the amount of times he's slept through

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dd still sometimes wakes and comes into.our room at 8 yrs old. Ds1 is 20mths and still wakes usually twice a day, and ds2, 5 mths, stillwakes every 3-4 hrs. Ive given up on sleep.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Both ds1 who's almost 4 and ds2, 20 months still wake thru the night multiple times. I co sleep with ds1 coz he just won't sleep on his own!!
    I've tried everything too and have now come to the conclusion that it won't be forever so just gotta go with the flow for now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ds1 is 5 and has slept through since 4 months old but has had his fair share of up and down nights in between.

Ds2 has slept through the night since 4 months ( we co sleep) but he is a horrible day Napper.

Every child is so different makes it hard though when books or ppl tell you they should be sleeping through at a certain age but truth is they will do it when their bodies are developmentally ready.