+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bunkx View Post
    Probably going to get slammed but thank god Tara is gone could not stand her one bit, but she could have gone another way was a little over board. Not a fan of Gemma either!!

I hate waiting for new episodes
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    So glad Tara is gone. In real life Id be on her side but in tv land DIE TARA, DIE!
    Quote Originally Posted by BlissedOut View Post
    Haha, I'm glad Tara is gone and by the hands of Gemma.

Jax's response broke my heart though... Adore him. So much.

I'm sad about Eli, he was awesome.

So glad I'm not alone in being happy that Tara died. So over her.

Like London said, IRL I'd be all about Tara... but on the show, I hated her. Whinging, contributed little to the story (other than being a whinging, whining obstacle every step of the way), etc etc. I just cannot stand her.

I am, however, completely in love with Gemma. I do not even care that she's a b*tch... I can see she'd be a horrible person to have to have in your life, but I adore her anyway as a character. I think she's an awesome character.

Jax... is a jerk. I don't feel sorry for him at all. He killed heaps of people, many who didn't deserve it. So really, meh. He deserves a bit of crap going wrong in his life for all the bad stuff he's done.

As for Juice, I think all he's ever wanted is to belong and a part of a group. Jax pretty much told him his number was up... Gemma had always been a bit of a mother to him, so it figures that he'd save her like that. She's probably all that remains of his "family," at this point. Jax is a d*ck for wanting to off Juice though - why didn't he make Happy do his dirty work? Happy is the one who is mentally tough enough to murder innocent women and not give it a second though. Juice was spiraling out of control, so you give him even more reason to go off the rails? Good choice, idiot.

I am sad about Nero though. I love Nero. I hate that he got dragged back into the life he left behind because of the MC.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SassyMummy For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (15-12-2013)

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    On an unrelated matter, its telling me SassyMummy quoted me but I cant see it...and its telling me SassyMummy posted last but I cant see it o_O

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    SassyMummy quoted your post where you said how glad you were that Tara was gone. Here's part of her post:

So glad I'm not alone in being happy that Tara died. So over her.

Like London said, IRL I'd be all about Tara... but on the show, I hated her. Whinging, contributed little to the story (other than being a whinging, whining obstacle every step of the way), etc etc. I just cannot stand her.

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Ta. I have no idea why its not showing up. Anyway...as you were.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Why has no one mentioned the fact that Charlie Hunnam is no longer going to be in the 50 shades of grey movie!!!!! im pretty sure this should be in big bold flashing lights as a very important announcement! lol
    He was the only reason I was going to watch that movie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hmm is that because it was hard for his girlfriend to watch? I read somewhere she found it difficult but had to suck
    It up being his profession?

Wow I won't be watching now either haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    Hmm is that because it was hard for his girlfriend to watch? I read somewhere she found it difficult but had to suck
    It up being his profession?

Wow I won't be watching now either haha
    Oh i didnt hear that i read that it was his tv schedule and family issues ( dads death in may etc) that wasn't allowing him time to portray/work on the 50 shades movie properly. He did an interview yesterday saying that hes heading home for a little bit then hes working on the final season of soa and doing another movie with the same director of pacific rim.

It was all Charlies choice not to do the film and they have wished him the best of luck with his other endeavors but yes I will not be watching that movie now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMoosMum View Post
    Why has no one mentioned the fact that Charlie Hunnam is no longer going to be in the 50 shades of grey movie!!!!! im pretty sure this should be in big bold flashing lights as a very important announcement! lol
    He was the only reason I was going to watch that movie
    I mentioned it back when it was announced and no one seemed to care as much I did!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to CleverClogs For This Useful Post:

MonsterMoosMum  (19-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by CleverClogs View Post
    I mentioned it back when it was announced and no one seemed to care as much I did!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

I CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clearly lol
    I must have missed it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MonsterMoosMum For This Useful Post:

CleverClogs  (19-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMoosMum View Post
    Oh i didnt hear that i read that it was his tv schedule and family issues ( dads death in may etc) that wasn't allowing him time to portray/work on the 50 shades movie properly. He did an interview yesterday saying that hes heading home for a little bit then hes working on the final season of soa and doing another movie with the same director of pacific rim.

It was all Charlies choice not to do the film and they have wished him the best of luck with his other endeavors but yes I will not be watching that movie now.
    Ah right! His dad died