+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Does anyone else think Wayne should have tried harder to stop Gemma from going out? How dumb is he? And I reckon Juice is hoping to get brownie points from Jax for saving his mother. He had history with Eli too, so I don't think it was a hard decision for Juice to kill him.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PeJu's Mum For This Useful Post:

xanadu  (13-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Haha, I'm glad Tara is gone and by the hands of Gemma.

Jax's response broke my heart though... Adore him. So much.

I'm sad about Eli, he was awesome.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Gemma will want to hope and pray jax doesn't find out what happened, same goes for juice.

Its going to be on next season. Kindve sad next season will be the last as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMoosMum View Post
    Gemma will want to hope and pray jax doesn't find out what happened, same goes for juice.

Its going to be on next season. Kindve sad next season will be the last as well
    Gemma is dead the minute he finds out. Still wouldn't put it past her to try to pin it on Nero...

Thanks
    Reviews
    She might be tough, but the guilt is going to eat her alive. I doubt she would try to pin it on Nero. And I doubt Jax would believe it even if she did. Nero might be ****ed at Jax, but he's not a murdering thug. I think she will confess, or Unser will figure it out.

I just don't know where they are going to go next season. Kurt Sutter has said there will be a little jump in time, but only a matter of weeks. A season of Jax in jail will be boring.

I almost wish they had ended things as Jax planned and not had another season.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    Noooooo... Jax has to die.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I totally agree!

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    She might be tough, but the guilt is going to eat her alive. I doubt she would try to pin it on Nero. And I doubt Jax would believe it even if she did. Nero might be ****ed at Jax, but he's not a murdering thug. I think she will confess, or Unser will figure it out.

I just don't know where they are going to go next season. Kurt Sutter has said there will be a little jump in time, but only a matter of weeks. A season of Jax in jail will be boring.

Would have been too many loose ends, I think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    Would have been too many loose ends, I think.
    Not really when you think about it.

Jax would go to jail. Tara would raise the boys.

The club is in the safe hands of Bobby and Chibs. They are out of guns now, so that war isn't theirs to fight. And we can imagine what they would do to Juice for his betrayal.

Nero is getting more involved with the Mayans, but he's broken up with Gemma, so really isn't that tied to the Club apart from the brothels.

And Gemma, well she would just go on being Gemma, and Unswer would pick up the pieces for her like he always does. She'd still be Mum to the club and if she could reconcile with Wendy, well maybe there was a chance for her and Tara as well.

Done. Dusted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not really when you think about it.

Jax would go to jail. Tara would raise the boys.

The club is in the safe hands of Bobby and Chibs. They are out of guns now, so that war isn't theirs to fight. And we can imagine what they would do to Juice for his betrayal.

Nero is getting more involved with the Mayans, but he's broken up with Gemma, so really isn't that tied to the Club apart from the brothels.

And Gemma, well she would just go on being Gemma, and Unswer would pick up the pieces for her like he always does. She'd still be Mum to the club and if she could reconcile with Wendy, well maybe there was a chance for her and Tara as well.

Done. Dusted.
    Nah. The club isn't in the clear yet. The guns have been handed to August Marx, the Mayans are pi55ed about it and have started a war with the niners now, that's gonna blow back on the club as well because to the Mayans, it's Samcro's fault for not offering them the distribution. The Irish didn't want to deal with blacks, they aren't going this development and the Chinese still have a hand in it too.
    On a personal front Gemma and Nero- that's unfinished business. Nero and Jax- unfinished business. Jax and Juice- unfinished business- it's personal business, not just club. Uncer is dying, too. I think if it ended with Jax in gaol and nothing else resolved there'd be a lot of angry fans. Plus, Sutter doesn't usually do anti-climactic endings. I think Jax will go out hard. I can't see it ending with him sitting quietly in prison- prison has never been a safe place for the sons anyway.