+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I actually feel a tad sorry for Clay. Can't even remember what he did now. Baby brain or bad memory? Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    I actually feel a tad sorry for Clay. Can't even remember what he did now. Baby brain or bad memory? Lol
    Well apart from killing JT, Opie's Dad and ordering the hit on his wife and on Tara, not much!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    He is in this time after they framed him for killing Pope. But not like he didn't deserve it haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    Well apart from killing JT, Opie's Dad and ordering the hit on his wife and on Tara, not much!
    Omg opies dad that's right oh and Taraaaaaaa how could I forget? Ok well I won't feel sorry for him now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjalee View Post
    He is in this time after they framed him for killing Pope. But not like he didn't deserve it haha
    Yea I remember he was framed but couldn't remember what for. Haha

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Id be really sad if tara ends up in jail. She didnt do anything to deserve it.

Wanting to leave? So what. Jail will be a lifetime of horridness. Id rather get killed thAn go to jail

Mumma to two beautiful boys on the spectrum and one special little girl.

waitsee is offline “While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I just think jax needs to remember he was originally getting out of the club to leave with tara, he said before that for her to leave, then Gemma was never to see them again for crashing while driving drugged and then taras hand was damaged nearly ending her career. He needs to wake up. I can't stand gemma.

I thought juice was going to help her last night.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Juice wouldn't do that. He's self serving.

I agree about Jax needing to reflect on how he's felt previously. He almost left Abel with those strangers in Ireland to save him from the outlaw lifestyle, much more drastic. He's also promised her he's done with the club, over and over.

The lawyer (or was it Margaret?) said she should explain it to Jax. Which suggests there's more to it and she really is doing it for his benefit too, which explains her pain at finding him cheating, she does love him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlissedOut View Post
    Juice wouldn't do that. He's self serving.

I agree about Jax needing to reflect on how he's felt previously. He almost left Abel with those strangers in Ireland to save him from the outlaw lifestyle, much more drastic. He's also promised her he's done with the club, over and over.

The lawyer (or was it Margaret?) said she should explain it to Jax. Which suggests there's more to it and she really is doing it for his benefit too, which explains her pain at finding him cheating, she does love him.
    I think it was actually Wendy that told her that.
    I feel for Tara but I don't like how she has gone about this. At the same time, I don't think she should lose her kids. She should have been upfront and maybe they could have worked something out. Framing Gemma, faking a miscarriage- she's made a real mess. She chose not to go when she could have, she chose to stay with Jax when he was made president. She should have gone when she could have. I think she definitely loves Jax, but she knows she can't stay in that life with her kids, it's too dangerous. I don't like how easily Jax can sleep with someone else either, even though he's hurting. I felt awful for Tara when she walked in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Id like to think there are deeper reasons in why Tara is doing what she is doing. Clearly there is from wendys comment and how she reacted seeing seeing jax with lil miss blonde.

I want to slap jax up the side of the head everytime he jumps in bed with someone else. Not cool.