+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 61
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,260
    Thanks
    589
    Thanked
    687
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I dreamt I left dh for edward (rob paterson) from twilight but he was edward in my dream. Funny because irl I kinda was team jake. But after that dream mmmm I was ****ed I woke up.

    Ive also dreamt I was bff with katy perry.

    And creepy I dreamt I was in a room counselling all dead celebrities that died from suspicious deaths or overdoses. Everyone from Micheal jackson to amy winehouse was there & as creepy as it is heath ledger told me to go to the police as he was poisoned not overdosed.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Miados2007 For This Useful Post:

    Funchu  (11-09-2013)

  3. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,668
    Thanks
    5,719
    Thanked
    3,068
    Reviews
    25
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh dont worry I felt quite ill the next morning...unfortunately it was one of my most vivid dreams blergh I think I would have rathered a nightmare that night!

  4. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,881
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked
    631
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Lily View Post
    A few months back Mr Channing Tatum was desperately trying to get it on with me but I was adament I was not into him....who the **** would say no to Channing?!?! Either way he didn't have a shirt on for most of my dream so not a total loss.....

    Embaressingly enough I woke up the next morning a tad sad and disappointed

    Oh and yes please to some James Franco
    :O no way!! ME TOO!!! What a two timer he is!!! :P

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to SummerFun For This Useful Post:

    Purple Lily  (11-09-2013)

  6. #34
    Zombie_eyes's Avatar
    Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    9,354
    Thanks
    2,835
    Thanked
    9,033
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Miados2007 View Post
    I dreamt I left dh for edward (rob paterson) from twilight but he was edward in my dream. Funny because irl I kinda was team jake. But after that dream mmmm I was ****ed I woke up.

    Ive also dreamt I was bff with katy perry.

    And creepy I dreamt I was in a room counselling all dead celebrities that died from suspicious deaths or overdoses. Everyone from Micheal jackson to amy winehouse was there & as creepy as it is heath ledger told me to go to the police as he was poisoned not overdosed.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

    crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy

  7. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked
    6
    Reviews
    0
    OMG I started a thread TODAY about my naughty naughty dream about Sam Yellow Wiggle last night... it was hot! I've even gone undercover to talk about it, not because I'm embarrassed as a hubber, but I have friends who know my regular profile in here & I didn't want someone IRL finding out, lol! I think I would be perpetually teased... but seriously, he is hot and he certainly didn't turn me down

  8. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,881
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked
    631
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by foguka View Post
    Most definitely.

    Murray. If it had been Greg I might have been ok. Haha.
    Greg's dance moves are always more sexual than the other guys.. Am I the only one to notice this?

  9. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,602
    Thanks
    3,256
    Thanked
    4,044
    Reviews
    8
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I keep dreaming I'm sookie stackhouse and it's either Eric or bill dream, but of course I can't get it on because the other one interrupts and cracks the sads and then I feel all guilty and conflicted.

    Probably need to stop watching or reading true blood before bed.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boobycino For This Useful Post:

    FearlessLeader  (12-09-2013),Funchu  (11-09-2013)

  11. #38
    Zombie_eyes's Avatar
    Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    9,354
    Thanks
    2,835
    Thanked
    9,033
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by embarrassedandundercover View Post
    OMG I started a thread TODAY about my naughty naughty dream about Sam Yellow Wiggle last night... it was hot! I've even gone undercover to talk about it, not because I'm embarrassed as a hubber, but I have friends who know my regular profile in here & I didn't want someone IRL finding out, lol! I think I would be perpetually teased... but seriously, he is hot and he certainly didn't turn me down

    i get the secret name, if i was your friend id tease you too!!

    hahaha. no. no judgement.

    wait.

    its a man in a skivvy. totes judging! :P

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:


  13. #39
    Zombie_eyes's Avatar
    Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    9,354
    Thanks
    2,835
    Thanked
    9,033
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobycino View Post
    I keep dreaming I'm sookie stackhouse and it's either Eric or bill dream, but of course I can't get it on because the other one interrupts and cracks the sads and then I feel all guilty and conflicted.

    Probably need to stop watching or reading true blood before bed.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

    nooooooooo. redeem sookie and just not give a shiz and get pounded by one or both!

    real life sookie (well...not real life but show sookie is annoying like that!)

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

    Funchu  (11-09-2013)

  15. #40
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    468
    Thanks
    97
    Thanked
    315
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerFun View Post
    Greg's dance moves are always more sexual than the other guys.. Am I the only one to notice this?
    Absolutely! He's a fox.


 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Do you know any famous people?
    By TSW13 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 193
    Last Post: 20-09-2013, 15:48
  2. Famous people ... Do you know one?
    By Twoalready in forum General Chat
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 03-04-2013, 15:03
  3. 5 famous people you'd want at dinner....
    By wannawannabe in forum General Chat
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 21-09-2012, 07:28

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Mother and Baby Shop
Save $$$ during our Christmas Sale Mother and Baby Shop
Great prices on Schoenhut kids pianos, toys, baby clothing as well as big brands like Pigeon, NUK, Cherub Baby and many more. Sale starts on 1 November 2016 and ends on the 27 December 2016. Hurry! Place your order today!
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
ProSwim
ProSwim runs learn to swim classes for babies, children and adults. Our indoor centre in Plympton Park has lessons all year round, including school holidays. We also offer outdoor programs during the summer months (Oct-Mar) at Rostrevor college.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!