+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeWithLove View Post
    Has anyone else discovered ONE handed cooks?
    Best website ever family foods. So easy to make with simple ingredients I usually have on hand anyway and really healthy nutritious foods. We've been cooking something from their dinner and snacks section for meals almost every day.
    My kids love the baked beans atm. So much healthier than the tinned versions and perfect for a cold winter breaky. They freeze really well too!
    Yes I follow them on Instagram & have used them a little... They have a magazine aswell :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Best website ever family foods. So easy to make with simple ingredients I usually have on hand anyway and really healthy nutritious foods. We've been cooking something from their dinner and snacks section for meals almost every day.
    My kids love the baked beans atm. So much healthier than the tinned versions and perfect for a cold winter breaky. They freeze really well too!
    Love love love OHC!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for the tip, will check them out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will be having a look at ohc too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1405152400.996545.jpg

Spagetti with avocado, cherry tomatoes and formaggino...
    That was only half of dd's portion and she ate the whole lot! First time in a long time she finished her dinner. Absolutely loved this one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the tip - haven't heard of it but sounds great

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1405152827.290846.jpg

Dinner tonight - honey mustard chicken with mash and veges.

DD ate her whole serving, plus a second serve of chicken.

DS ate his corn and that's it. He did put some chicken and carrot in his mouth....I guess it's a start

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee it's worth asking your daycare about the egg. My son is the egg allergy kid at ours and as he gets older, he's growing out of it. He would have no problem with other kids bringing baked goods with egg - he can now eat that. But egg salad sandwiches or boiled eggs would be a risk in case of accidentally sharing or contamination. They may say that it's totally egg-free, but you never know!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruby_Tuesday15 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (12-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kooglekat View Post
    Thanks for the tip, will check them out.
    It's so worth it, today I cooked their tomato sauce, blueberry and apple muffins and hommus. It is the best resource I have found for really healthy toddler food but with easily accessible ingredients (pretty sure there is nothing that you can't buy from the supermarket in the recipes I've made). I think I'm going to start buying their magazine bevause I am SO impressed with their food and want to support them.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

ArthurDent  (12-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Much more success tonight with dinner, I think it's his teeth that have been bothering him, I put bonjella on his guns about 30 mins before dinner this time.

No photo but we had lamb cutlet, mashed potato & sweet potato, corn cob, peas, carrot & asparagus :-)