+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 95 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 950
  1. #111
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    perth
    Posts
    1,100
    Thanks
    423
    Thanked
    316
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by melimum View Post
    Attachment 42446

    Dd looked pretty impressed with her dinner, I tried a bento style but day before grocery day I didnt have much to work with. She had broccoli, peas corn and carrot, a little bit of Moroccan chicken and some creamy pasta. She ate all the broccoli, all the peas corn carrot, some pasta, no chicken. This kid will not eat meat!

    Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I wish my child would eat veg!!!!! Ahhhh I guess you can't have it both ways haha

  2. #112
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,554
    Thanks
    1,602
    Thanked
    2,360
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Forgot to take a photo tonight but we all had spag bol for dinner, loaded with veg (carrot, zucchini, mushroom, spinach, capsicum). She ate it all, shoveled it down like she hadn't eaten in days. It's so hard to keep up with her appetite at the moment!

  3. #113
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,953
    Thanks
    3,680
    Thanked
    1,949
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Tonights dinner garlic chicken and veg.

    1379324436973.jpg

    Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

  4. #114
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,865
    Thanks
    986
    Thanked
    3,330
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Roast chicken & steamed veg ... Oh and a puddle of BBQ sauce

    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1379329448.387099.jpg

  5. #115
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,226
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked
    545
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by melimum View Post
    Attachment 42446

    Dd looked pretty impressed with her dinner, I tried a bento style but day before grocery day I didnt have much to work with. She had broccoli, peas corn and carrot, a little bit of Moroccan chicken and some creamy pasta. She ate all the broccoli, all the peas corn carrot, some pasta, no chicken. This kid will not eat meat!

    Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    What a cutie!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Funnels For This Useful Post:

    melimum  (16-09-2013)

  7. #116
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,865
    Thanks
    986
    Thanked
    3,330
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just thought I'd share this - my kids love monster smoothies.

    It's just banana, ice, water, chobani natural Greek yoghurt & spinach. You could use milk but I just used the last of it in their weetbix this morning.

    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1379367046.204008.jpg

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Theboys&me For This Useful Post:

    Cue  (17-09-2013),RobinSparkles  (17-09-2013)

  9. #117
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    795
    Thanks
    900
    Thanked
    233
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Your kids all eat veggies??? Anyone wants to swap? I gave DS noodle, springrolls (which he loves) with some lettuce, bean sprout, cuccumber, herbs chopped finely. He got mad at me when he detected a piece of veggie and threw everything on the floor argggg

  10. #118
    lexim's Avatar
    lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,548
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    805
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Subbing. Love this idea

  11. #119
    FearlessLeader's Avatar
    FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    10,724
    Thanks
    2,498
    Thanked
    9,116
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lovesushi View Post
    Your kids all eat veggies??? Anyone wants to swap? I gave DS noodle, springrolls (which he loves) with some lettuce, bean sprout, cuccumber, herbs chopped finely. He got mad at me when he detected a piece of veggie and threw everything on the floor argggg
    How old is he? He may just grow out of it. When my DS was around 2 he went through a long phase of refusing veggies. I had to hide them really really well. He was like that for maybe 6 months or a bit longer, now he will eat any veggie if it's cooked. Won't eat them raw, so won't touch salad.
    Just keep hiding them and keep offering them whole, he will probably come around.

  12. #120
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    795
    Thanks
    900
    Thanked
    233
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FearlessLeader View Post
    How old is he? He may just grow out of it. When my DS was around 2 he went through a long phase of refusing veggies. I had to hide them really really well. He was like that for maybe 6 months or a bit longer, now he will eat any veggie if it's cooked. Won't eat them raw, so won't touch salad.
    Just keep hiding them and keep offering them whole, he will probably come around.
    Thanks! He's 22mo so hopefully it's will pass soon.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Do you send hot food in your kids lunchboxes?
    By MummysYellowCar in forum Recipes & Lunchbox Ideas
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 15-06-2013, 17:30
  2. Go on. Show us your food!
    By ~Marigold~ in forum Bubhub's Body Bootcamp Bustin' Brigade
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 01-03-2013, 17:26
  3. Alternative, rockin', different taste in clothes when dressing your kids? Show me! :)
    By ~Marigold~ in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 10-09-2012, 18:06

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Shapland Swim Schools
Shapland's at participating schools offer free baby orientation classes once a month - no cost no catches. Your baby will be introduced to our "natural effects" orientation program develop by Shapland's over 3 generations, its gentle and enjoyable.
sales & new stuffsee all
Wendys Music School Melbourne
Wondering about Music Lessons? FREE 30 minute ASSESSMENT. Find out if your child is ready! Piano from age 3 years & Guitar, Singing, Drums, Violin from age 5. Lessons available for all ages. 35+ years experience. Structured program.
Use referral 'bubhub' when booking
featured supporter
SRC Pregnancy & Recovery Shorts
Want pain relief during pregnancy, and to continue working and exercising? Fancy a speedy recovery after childbirth? Want to regain your pre-baby body shape fast? Recommended by healthcare professionals, SRC compression products will let your body do its most important work.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!