+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Obstetrician in Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne

Hi there,

This is our first time . Can some please provide feedback on a good and reasonably priced OBGYN in Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne. I am currently considering

Dr Nia Ehsani and Dr Peter Tang

One big factor considering them is their low fee than others. Also Dr Tang's fee is further approx $1000 lower than Dr Ehsani's.

There are lots of reviews about Dr Tang but mostly mixed reviews, so can't decide. On the other hand there are only few for Dr Ehsani but all are good.

Please please help.

Thanks.
    Dina.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Dina

Just wondering who you ended up going with?

I'm booked in with Dr Ehsani, have just had one appt but she seems lovely so far.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thought I'd contribute! I had Dr Ehsani who is lovely. Unfortunately she had her 2 holiday periods of the year when I was put in hospital for pains on my right hand side and when I had my bubs prematurely. Both times Peter Tang covered for her and he was so nice and caring. He eased my anxiety so well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi sarayh, I had an appointment with both as couldn't decide which one to choose. I found them both pleasant and capable in what they do. I ended up booking with Dr Tang due to less fees. If they both had the same fees, I would have chosen Ehsani because she is a female doctor. However I couldn't continue with Dr Tang and went public due to finances.

I honestly think any OB who has working at this level and experienced with hundreds of pregnancies, they can all look after you well. May be some OB's are not much talkative but they will answer to your questions. End of the day if they ignore something, they will be in big trouble.

Don't take any stress. All the best.