Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    He's such a lovely guy
    Puts it all on for the media attention

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shellandliv84 View Post
    I kinda dated with Lindy chamberlains son, that's my extent of knowing someone "famous" although I didn't no who it was at the time lol
    Ooh I remember one of her sons being not bad eye candy, what was his name again??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Nope.

As close as I've come was hanging out with the sisters of the kid who played Arthur MacArthur on Hey Dad. Lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SassyMummy For This Useful Post:

oozzle  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RenovatorMum View Post
    My DH is famous in the world of finance lol. He's in papers and occasionally on tv but I wouldn't call him famous. Banking nerds would know who he is lol..
    I'm no nerd but I'm familiar with some of the finance gurus

Thanks
    Reviews
    I went to school with Belinda Emmett ( roves first wife) and I know Julie Goodwin through school and church

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Nope.
    Well one of my DD's friends is on television sometimes. But I wouldn't say she's famous.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was in preps and grade one with andy, from Hamish and andy. His dad was also my teacher, and i grew up with his cousins. I also worked at the logies, including the after party,...... Interesting. Jimoins roady gave me his phone number years ago oh and I worked with Matthew richardsons mum. She was proud because her son was in that days paper, and she had it in her pocket, I was happy to see it so she produced the double page spread on him.... Silly me was still looking for her son....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peter Jackson, since I was 7. The most humble and down to earth man you'll ever meet.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to callmedragon22 For This Useful Post:

Gandalf  (11-09-2013),sockstealingpoltergeist  (11-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been on local tv a few times ... not famous oh and as a kid I was on tv when princess Anne visited Adelaide .... think that is who it was maybe around 76?

Dave The Turning Cowboy

turning wood into art

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by callmedragon22 View Post
    Peter Jackson, since I was 7. The most humble and down to earth man you'll ever meet.
    I wish I'd known that a while ago, I did a world wide scavenger hunt with my daughter and one of the items was a photo with an Academy Award winner. I would have so pressured you to Halp me out.