+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    Peter Andre and his rock hard 6 pack. Who wouldn't go crazy! I still get excited when the "Mysterious Girl" video clip played at the gym haha.
    hahahaha, I thought he was just sooooo hot! It kinda turned me off that he was so short though! Even at 13 I was taller than him by a fair bit!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RenovatorMum View Post
    My DH is famous in the world of finance lol. He's in papers and occasionally on tv but I wouldn't call him famous. Banking nerds would know who he is lol..
    Is it Tom Petrovski? Or Savanth Sebastian? Always thought Tom had a cool beard.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    If we are just talking about regular famous people - not like Hollywood level I have a few.
    My Dad is really well known where we live. He's always on the news and in the paper. He's been on 60 minutes a few times. Written a few books. Everyone knows him or of him ( I never volunteer who he is and now I am married we have different names so people don't figure it out straight away). My Dad has met heaps of famous people - Olivia Newton John, the village people, Paul Hogan, a few of the people from the morning shows. He's had Ray Martin and George Negus to his house for dinner. Best on though is he met Princess Di and Prince Charles when they were is Oz and we have a great photo of him shaking their hands. He is also friends with all the pollies - good friends. Really he is a big fish in a small pond. I met George Negus, hung out with manpower for a few days ( take from that what you will LOL!!! ) . DH has met heaps - he works at big events and often has to be a body guard or be organizing the security at concerts of celebrity things. Half the time he doesn't even know who they are till he finds out they are the main act LOL.
    Oh - and I guy I went to school with was on Home and Away and then had his own kids show on ABC for a while.
    ETA : I keep remember some more. My cousin got on with Russle Crowe before we was big overseas ( they didn't DTD though) and my sister met Cate Blanchette and the guy from Shine ( name escapes me...).
    Last edited by CleverClogs; 10-09-2013 at 21:56.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CleverClogs For This Useful Post:

oozzle  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Or Matthew Hassan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudMumma34 View Post
    Is it Tom Petrovski?
    This is who I thought of too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Blossompossum View Post
    Wow! Can I ask what your opinion Is of her?

Yes fat lazy fingers did write this =)
    I honestly thought she was very lovely, kind, warm hearted, funny. A very determined young women at the time

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kazza78 For This Useful Post:

1234Guest  (10-09-2013),Blossompossumxxxx  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ck2b View Post
    If we are just talking about regular famous people - not like Hollywood level I have a few.
    My Dad is really well known where we live. He's always on the news and in the paper. He's been on 60 minutes a few times. Written a few books. Everyone knows him or of him ( I never volunteer who he is and now I am married we have different names so people don't figure it out straight away). My Dad has met heaps of famous people - Olivia Newton John, the village people, Paul Hogan, a few of the people from the morning shows. He's had Ray Martin and George Negus to his house for dinner. Best on though is he met Princess Di and Prince Charles when they were is Oz and we have a great photo of him shaking their hands. He is also friends with all the pollies - good friends. Really he is a big fish in a small pond. I met George Negus, hung out with manpower for a few days ( take from that what you will LOL!!! ) . DH has met heaps - he works at big events and often has to be a body guard or be organizing the security at concerts of celebrity things. Half the time he doesn't even know who they are till he finds out they are the main act LOL.
    Oh - and I guy I went to school with was on Home and Away and then had his own kids show on ABC for a while.
    Plllleeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssseeeee tell me who your dad is

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOL. It's no-one you will have heard of!! He's just well known up here where I live not around the country. I live in a small city so it's no biggy if you live anywhere but here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jamie durie
    Dennis rodman
    Dennis lily
    Mark philapousis
    Mark skaife
    Jeff fenech
    Chopper Reid
    Anthony mundine
    Gene Simmons

Thanks
    Reviews
    What's Anthony Mundine like IRL? As much of a tosser as he seems in the press??? I met Jamue Dury as well.