+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    lol I'm googleable too, but I'm not famous. I work in realestate, so my name is on a lot of Web pages

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarSkull View Post
    I don't know anybody famous but my mum has met quite a few people working at the airport. Russell Brand gave her a hug, she has met Daniel Craig, detective Goran from Law & Order Criminal Intent, Delta Goodrem. She had a conversation with Billy Joel and she had no idea who she was talking to until he walked away & one of her coworkers told her who he is lol
    There's a few more but I'm too tired to dig through my brain.
    This is me.

I work at airport. So see people all the time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disbride View Post
    lol I'm googleable too, but I'm not famous. I work in realestate, so my name is on a lot of Web pages

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I represented the state in a sport.
    Though its not basketball or netball or anything.
    I alsp represented northern territory for a year as well!

♡♥TTC since June 2013♥♡

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lexim View Post
    The one and only. They separated 10months before we got together. She had left to go to the UK with another fella

DH + Me =
    DS (09/12/09)
    DS (04/02/13)
    Hoping for #3 soon!
    That's so wierd you say that. A couple of years ago A Current affair had a where are they now sort of thing and Jess was asked about Marty and she said that he had left her for a barmaid! I wonder why she said that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beebs View Post
    Ohh, I remember a story.

One time, I was on the bus and there was a girl I recognised. So I went and sat next to her and said "Hey, how you going, haven't seen you in ages". She was like "we don't know each other, you recognise me from tv". I was sooo mortified, I just wanted the floor to open up.
    Ooh who was it?

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyflower View Post
    That's so wierd you say that. A couple of years ago A Current affair had a where are they now sort of thing and Jess was asked about Marty and she said that he had left her for a barmaid! I wonder why she said that?
    HAha yes we saw that.
    I was in fact the barmaid (at the time) but he certainly didn't leave her for me. Like i said They where Broken up and had been for awhile. I won't go into it but when she came back from the UK it was all very messy.

DH(31)+ Me(25)=
    DS (09/12/09)
    DS (04/02/13)
    Hoping for #3 soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wikidwitch View Post
    DF met OUR GLORIOUS PM at the airport last year. (DF is an engineer at the airport and the hangar was used when the athletes came back from the Olympics.)

Mr Abbott was carrying two coffees and one of DF's co-workers informed Mr Abbott that he likes his coffee white with two sugars. Mr Abbott did not know how to respond so, alas, said co-worker did not get a coffee from the then future PM. Woe.
    A few years back, in the olden days when Rudd was PM, I was coming home from work in my little carpool group after a night shift. As we went past the airport, I noticed a car witb federal plates on our left. I was trying to work out who it was through the dark windows, next thing the window was down and Kevin Rudd was sitting there beaming at us all. Being sleep deprived, we all started waving and calling out "Hi!"

While I have never met the man, I'm pretty sure that for at least one day in his life I was the insane lady waving like a groupie from the next car! It was as awesome as the time we started a mosh pit at a John Farnham concert.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyflower View Post
    Ooh who was it?
    Emma Roche who played Danielle in Heart break high (showing my age!) haha.