+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep I agree with pp. clothes are laid out for everyone (me included), socks, shoes, even the hair brush and bands. I pack school lunches the night before but on the days I have my 3 yr old at home with me I still pack her morning tea (cut up fruit in a container) and lunch. It's kept in the bottom part of the fridge so when I tell her it's morning trad time or whatever she goes and gets it and her drink bottle. Then I'm not thinking about what to feed her etc and I can spend more time with the bub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Eta: our tv is off in the morning, until everyone is ready and teeth is brushed. Then they watch 15 mins or whatever of tv while I get dressed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGranny View Post
    hi boots, I found that my mood affected them enormously in the morning. So I stopped waking up grumpy, left the tv off, so no background noise, I spoke quitely, and we followed the routine. It became much easier to get everyone ready, and out the door on time. If there is anything you can do the night before, do it, make sure clothes, shoes, etc are ready. good luck, Marie.
    thankyou this does make sense. we dont do tv on day care day or when we have to be out of the house by a certain time. i only use the tv to keep them distacted whiel im doing things...so yer, its on most of the morning. i try to wake up positive but then DD comes out of her room screaming and i cant get out of her whats wrong! so its a bit of "here we go again.."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by My Beloved Ones View Post
    Eta: our tv is off in the morning, until everyone is ready and teeth is brushed. Then they watch 15 mins or whatever of tv while I get dressed

i will try using tv as a bribe/reward

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by My Beloved Ones View Post
    Yep I agree with pp. clothes are laid out for everyone (me included), socks, shoes, even the hair brush and bands. I pack school lunches the night before but on the days I have my 3 yr old at home with me I still pack her morning tea (cut up fruit in a container) and lunch. It's kept in the bottom part of the fridge so when I tell her it's morning trad time or whatever she goes and gets it and her drink bottle. Then I'm not thinking about what to feed her etc and I can spend more time with the bub
    this sounds great. clearly im very un organised and way to tired at night to remember and do all this....need to get my act together!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeForWine View Post
    I was JUST going to suggest this.

You know that feeling when you have way too much sleep and you wake up feeling really crapola??
    nooooo idea what it feels like to get too much sleep.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to B00ts For This Useful Post:

TimeForWine  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    My 6yr old still wakes up feral 5/7 days a week usually. He has plenty of sleep but just hates the morning rush of leaving at 6am to get to BSC.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztiks#1Fan View Post
    My 6yr old still wakes up feral 5/7 days a week usually. He has plenty of sleep but just hates the morning rush of leaving at 6am to get to BSC.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    i put it down to not being morning people. even home days, they are fezz. its not untill just before lunch they come good again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mine too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RipperRita View Post
    Mine too.

how do you deal with them?