+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Any luck with sorting out those early morning wakenings, OP?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My son is doing the same thing. Used to wake up at 7am every single day without fail. About a month ago he started waking around 6.45, then 6.30, then 6 and now he is waking at 5.45.. Sometimes even 5.30.. It's torture!! I know he can sleep longer but it's the sunlight that is waking him up. He is then such a terror in the Morning because he is overtired. Uugh! Dh doesn't want to get new blinds because daylight savings is just around the corner. Ds is 23 months old and usually sleeps 11hrs without fail. (8pm - 7am)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's a hard one hey! I think it might be because she has had a reaction I lactose ATM and is pooing each morning, rolling over and being uncomfortable. She has gone from pooing every two days to like 5 a day... I've changed her formula do hoping she won't need to go early morning anymore and wake herself up! Am also going to still install block outs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing. DD is nearly 5 months.

Same issue DD slept 730-730 since 8 weeks. Then 4 month sleep regression hit and she woke once a night which I was fine with. Excepts it was akward 5-530am and she wanted to get up for the day. We have black out blinds so that's not it.

She will usually feed and chat to herself then go back to sleep within an hour. But thismorning she woke at 3 and wouldn't go back to sleep till 6. Think she had a bad stomach though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our DS is almost 11 months and has been waking between 5-5:30 for months now. He used to sleep till 7:30 then it got earlier and earlier. Its not ideal but he is sleeping through so we can handle it. He gets about 10-11 hours sleep overnight, wakes up happy and stays up for a good four-five hours til his first nap. He's clearly getting enough sleep he's just an early riser! Some bubs are! I gather I was a crack of dawn baby myself lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My bub is nearly 7 months and is the same but also the nights are terrible. I am at a loss what to do as she is totally awake, sometimes at 4.45am. Ouch. Some things that have been suggested to me are: extra layers as can be the cold that wakes them, keep in cot until 6am, bed an hour later, bring into bed with you or get up and keep up 2.5/3 hours after awake time. I haven't had much luck with these but haven't tried the later bed time yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our son was never a good sleeper until we tried controlled comforting at 15 months. Before that, he would wake every 4 hrs if we were lucky. A 6 hr stretch was once in a blue moon. We did it tough for a long time and have gotten very used to our nice big sleep in the last 8 months... He is still an amazing sleeper now, but just waking up earlier which is annoying.