+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My DS is almost 3 (in Dec) and this is what he eats on a typical day.
    Breakfast- 3 weetbix with milk and sometimes 2 pieces of toast
    Piece of friut about 30 mins later
    Morning tea- a big tub of fruit salad (equaling about 3 pieces of fruit) and a yogurt
    Lunch- a sandwich (sometimes 2), a boiled egg and/or cheese and crackers then a treat like a cookie of something if he wants (he usually wants)
    Afternoon tea- toastie cheesey or something (maybe noodles) then a cookie or something treaty
    Dinner- what ever i make and lots of it hehe. He usually eats a small plate of meat and veg and potato then has seconds and sometimes dessert.
    Then he has a milo before bed sometimes.

I think your fine...can you imagine what hes gona be like when hes a teenager . Hes like my Dh, big healthy appetite.
    Hes currently about 90cm tall and 16 kgs. 'Normal'.

When he was 8 months he was having 4 breast feeds a day and 3 solid meals (im talking spag bol and the likes). I started him on solids at 3.5 months...he was literally grabbing food from my plate...he was almost 10 lbs born so i guess i should have expected it

2. The Following User Says Thank You to loislane2010 For This Useful Post:

DaveTTC  (09-09-2013)

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    And it continues. He is the youngest of three. The other kids are always complaining he steals their food.

Tonight I got up from the dinner table to go to the toilet. I only had the pasta noodles left. .....ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1378716979.757507.jpg

He's into it - my tea !!!

Dave The Turning Cowboy

turning wood into art