+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 69 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grince View Post
    Thanks, will give it a go. Most people know I am trying, so may just be able to get away with saying I have stopped drinking to increase chances. I just need to make it past 5 weeks, which is when we had mc in May and then I hopefully will be more ok if people do find out anyway.
    Sounds like a good plan. I'm on a health kick atm so I plan on using that as my non drinking excuse 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grince View Post
    Thank you! Gonna be interesting hiding it from people, we have a regular group of friends who watch the game at the pub together. No way they won't notice. Spending the next couple days practicing my excuses for sticking to water Worth it though. Oh so worth it.
    YAY Grince :-) :-)

I have the same problem as you do except only a couple of our friends know we are trying! And I never turn down a glass of wine so I'm worried people will notice pretty quick! Especially on grand final day!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sweetcheeks1 For This Useful Post:

Grince  (26-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Grince! I have everything crossed for a super sticky bub for you I hope the next couple of weeks go quickly

Bebedayz and funchu I'm so sorry that AF arrived, I know how hard it is and I can't wait for you both to get your bfps really soon.

The last couple of weeks I've gotten away with it by driving everywhere, this weekend the GF is at our place so I'm thinking of having gin and lemonade - no one needs to know there isn't gin in there

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MissusG For This Useful Post:

Monkeyface1  (26-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Af due today, just waiting for it to show up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Grince

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusG View Post
    Congratulations Grince! I have everything crossed for a super sticky bub for you I hope the next couple of weeks go quickly

Bebedayz and funchu I'm so sorry that AF arrived, I know how hard it is and I can't wait for you both to get your bfps really soon.

The last couple of weeks I've gotten away with it by driving everywhere, this weekend the GF is at our place so I'm thinking of having gin and lemonade - no one needs to know there isn't gin in there
    We are having our grand final party at our friends house so i have resorted to emptying my vodka out of the bottle and filling it with water instead to mix with lemonade. The lengths we have to go to!! lol. Lets just hope no one asks me for any vodka

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyface1 View Post
    We are having our grand final party at our friends house so i have resorted to emptying my vodka out of the bottle and filling it with water instead to mix with lemonade. The lengths we have to go to!! lol. Lets just hope no one asks me for any vodka
    Hahaha love it!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

Monkeyface1  (26-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyface1 View Post
    I like it, good planning Will hope for you that no one else is into vodka that day!
    I have some options up my sleeve now, I feel all good to go!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Grince For This Useful Post:

Monkeyface1  (27-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetcheeks1 View Post
    YAY Grince :-) :-)

I have the same problem as you do except only a couple of our friends know we are trying! And I never turn down a glass of wine so I'm worried people will notice pretty quick! Especially on grand final day!
    Thanks Sweetcheeks! Glad I am not the only person in this situation. I do love a good glass of wine or a beer and that is well known. Good luck to you - perhaps steal the swap it out plan someone else had. Lol.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Grince For This Useful Post:

Sweetcheeks1  (26-09-2013)