+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 69 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky33 View Post
    This month is not looking good because I have been struck with a cold right in my fertile week so not feeling, looking or sounding very sexy. Should we BD anyway, or take it as a sign and let it pass by this month? We've been trying over 12 months so i hate to miss an opportunity. Probably a silly question but I'm just wondering if conceiving when unwell is a bad start for baby?
    If you're up for it, give it a go. I'm sure having a cold wont affect any potential bub, especially as by the time anything was ready to implant you'll probably be just about over the cold. Sucky timing though, you poor thing!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Staaz For This Useful Post:

Sky33  (19-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by starsoid View Post
    Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel bad! I guess I had sort of thought that if it hadn't happened to me by 6 months or so (which it didn't), then pretty much it was never going to happen, so I saw the percentages going up over time as giving me hope. But I can see how it could be interpreted the other way, too. Don't worry, though, I'm sure you'll get your BFP soon!!
    Oh no, it didn't make me feel bad! Your sweet. I'd actually seen that statistic before anyway and remembered thinking wow, a lot if people fall pregnant really soon!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sophisto For This Useful Post:

Staaz  (20-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well according to FF Im 9dpo, but personally think 10dpo going on ov pains and opks, have been peeing like a trooper since yesterday morning so thought I would be naughty and POAS this morning, not expecting anything to show up, got a very faint line on Internet cheapy and FR, had to invert the photo for it to show up as a pic ( bub hub app keeps saying invalid format and wont let me upload it). I am still a bit in shock, only managed to DTD 2 days before and 2 days after O as hubby works away. 60 days on Vitex and seems to have helped regulate my cycle alot. Am really hopping this ones a sticky !! Am gonna hang back here with you girls for a while to cheer you on and wait out the next few weeks .

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cricketbaby For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (19-09-2013),Mamasupial  (19-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hello there everyone. Ive been missing because I have been on a holiday over to New Zealand to visit my husbands family. We did lots of BDing while we were there... right over the fertile period.. Im not holiday on to much hope after a few months of BFNs... Its great to see some BFPs this month which im hoping to join. I wont be testing until AF is late if it is at all. Congrats to you all and good luck next month to those who have had AF arrive. I woke up this morning and read though the whole thread to keep up to date with where it is all up to!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by starsoid View Post
    I hope this is your month babe! Are you seeing a FS? I really feel for you & wish there was some magical way to make it all better.

It's so unfair, isn't it! I wish all the lovely ladies here could get BFPs right now
    I have been back at my fs since jan after putting it off for a year hoping it would happen by itself. I am having follicular tracking atm, it is my second month, next month is my last cycle of FT then past to the fs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Cricketbaby! I got a faint positive at 8 or 9dpo not exactly sure which but very early! it was also so faint it hardly showed on a pic.... 6 days on my BFP is very very strong and dark! I hope you have the same experience I have read suggestions saying you're better BD a few days before O than on O anyway so it's very likely!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you am hoping the line keeps getting darker

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketbaby View Post
    Thank you am hoping the line keeps getting darker
    FX for you, can't wait to see a pic of a dark line!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NewMrs View Post
    hello there everyone. Ive been missing because I have been on a holiday over to New Zealand to visit my husbands family. We did lots of BDing while we were there... right over the fertile period.. Im not holiday on to much hope after a few months of BFNs... Its great to see some BFPs this month which im hoping to join. I wont be testing until AF is late if it is at all. Congrats to you all and good luck next month to those who have had AF arrive. I woke up this morning and read though the whole thread to keep up to date with where it is all up to!
    Hope the holiday was relaxing and helps with getting a sticky baby!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SquishyO For This Useful Post:

NewMrs  (20-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketbaby View Post
    Well according to FF Im 9dpo, but personally think 10dpo going on ov pains and opks, have been peeing like a trooper since yesterday morning so thought I would be naughty and POAS this morning, not expecting anything to show up, got a very faint line on Internet cheapy and FR, had to invert the photo for it to show up as a pic ( bub hub app keeps saying invalid format and wont let me upload it). I am still a bit in shock, only managed to DTD 2 days before and 2 days after O as hubby works away. 60 days on Vitex and seems to have helped regulate my cycle alot. Am really hopping this ones a sticky !! Am gonna hang back here with you girls for a while to cheer you on and wait out the next few weeks .

congrats cricketbaby