Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by starsoid View Post
    I hope so too, Teeja!! Do you get to test soon? Fx
    Friday! I'll be 14dpo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeee View Post
    I think they do because isn't the test to check that you have ovulated? By checking the prog levels. That is why I am having this test, plus 7DPO is a Sunday so they arent open anyway. In your case CD21 you have not even ovulated yet so def go at 7DPO.

I am on TTC cycle 2 but had my pap appointment with gyn and told her we were TTC so she thought it best to just check for ovulation so I can continue TTC knowing that I am O'ing, she also wants DH to have a SA but he flat out said no untill its been a few more cycles, men can be so silly..
    They also do the test to check for low progesterone levels. And rhats what im getting it done for.

How awesome of your gp to do those tests for you early ish into ttc. Sounds like you found a fab dr. a few drs I went to refused to do tests (for hormone levels) even at 9 months ttc, they told me to wait till 12 months. So thats really lucky for you

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MonkeySeeMonkeyDo For This Useful Post:

Joeee  (19-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling utterly depressed after spending the day with a friend and her baby, shopping for baby things, and then I get told they're officially trying again soon (the other baby is really young!!). God I hope I'm pregnant by then....I feel like all my friends with kids have moved on, and I'm stuck behind, TTC!!!! I feel she is being so insensitive to my situation by telling me I don't get why she has to tell me, and only talk about baby stuff! It's so hard for me to hear!

Vent over.....
    6dpo this 2WW is dragging....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    Friday! I'll be 14dpo.
    Ooooh! Exciting. I have everything crossed for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    Feeling utterly depressed after spending the day with a friend and her baby, shopping for baby things, and then I get told they're officially trying again soon (the other baby is really young!!). God I hope I'm pregnant by then....I feel like all my friends with kids have moved on, and I'm stuck behind, TTC!!!! I feel she is being so insensitive to my situation by telling me I don't get why she has to tell me, and only talk about baby stuff! It's so hard for me to hear!

Vent over.....
    I have some friends who are consumed by their kids and some who are much the same just with kids now.. I hope I'm the latter!
    It is hard but I find it better just to grin and bare it as hopefully one day I can be that baby-crazed mumma(for a little while)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Joeee For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (18-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Vent over.....
    Oh darlin, people can be so thoughtless sometimes, can't they? I know exactly that feeling you describe of being left behind, while everyone else is having babies & moving on. Sucks.

Just remember you can always vent to us - we're all in it together 😃

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Staaz For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (18-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh darlin, people can be so thoughtless sometimes, can't they? I know exactly that feeling you describe of being left behind, while everyone else is having babies & moving on. Sucks.

Just remember you can always vent to us - we're all in it together 😃
    Yes we are all in the same stage
    No moving on here...yet!! (Positive thoughts)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Joeee For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (18-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Just remember you can always vent to us - we're all in it together ������
    Thanks Starsoid and Joeee for your support, I feel like its the only place I can vent....I'll get over it but its just hard. I don't think I'd ever be that self-obsessed and thoughtless, but I suppose babies do strange things to you...

Hopefully we'll all get our BFPs soon
    And some more for us all

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bebedayz For This Useful Post:

Staaz  (18-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Vent over.....
    Your friend is really insensitive - she knows about you ttc and she doesn't do anything to help you feel better, she's just making it worse! I know you wish you hadn't told her about ttc, did you remind her that although you're very happy for her, you would be really grateful if she kept baby #2 talk to a minimum for the moment with you?

Some people really are just so clueless and don't realise how much their words / actions could affect others.
    I hope you get your bfp first otherwise I think your friendship will suffer for it and that would be such a shame.

On a positive note not too long to go until you can test I have everything crossed!! C'mon bfp!! Baby dust galore!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Bebedayz

Sorry to hear your friend is being so insensitive. do you think maybe she forgot that you were ttc? Either way its not nice. Big hugs hun. Loads of baby dust and love
    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app