+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 69 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 689
  1. #401
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,090
    Thanks
    322
    Thanked
    489
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    6dpo and feeling really anxious and in a crappy mood. I refuse to get my hopes up again. I just want this cycle over with.

    Sorry for being a sad sack. Fx for more BFPs tomorrow morning.
    I too am feeling pretty 'meh' this cycle, I'm not expecting anything or getting my hopes up.. Just not feeling it

  2. #402
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,102
    Thanks
    7,257
    Thanked
    5,872
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I'm well and truly over this cycle I'm 15dpo or cd74. So I totally get it.

  3. #403
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,895
    Thanks
    627
    Thanked
    756
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    I'm well and truly over this cycle I'm 15dpo or cd74. So I totally get it.
    Massive, massive hugs How frustrating for you xx

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to babyblu11 For This Useful Post:

    Mamasupial  (17-09-2013)

  5. #404
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    19
    Reviews
    0
    After testing BFN on dpo 10 and 12. I did another test this afternoon at 14dpo and to my excitement and shock it's a BFP. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1379414511.977600.jpg

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sartan For This Useful Post:

    Bebedayz  (17-09-2013),Mamasupial  (17-09-2013),NewMrs  (23-09-2013),Staaz  (17-09-2013)

  7. #405
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,895
    Thanks
    627
    Thanked
    756
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I just found an implantation calculator online. According to this I should be able to test early next week.

  8. #406
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,895
    Thanks
    627
    Thanked
    756
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Sartan View Post
    After testing BFN on dpo 10 and 12. I did another test this afternoon at 14dpo and to my excitement and shock it's a BFP. Attachment 42514
    Congrats!

  9. #407
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    darwin
    Posts
    2,583
    Thanks
    727
    Thanked
    650
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ok. So these are the tests the dr ordered for me to get... im just really confused tho. It says on the form 21 days after your first day of period.. but he said 7 days after I ovulate. I dont have a normal 28 day cycle so what do I do?? I just ovulated and am on cd 26 ish (can't remember, need to look at my calendar.)


    Do these tests look ok to get. Is there any other tests rhat I should have gotten done???
    He is also sending me for a pelvic scan cos of pain during sex on the right side, it happens when not dtd too, just not as bad as when dtd. Ahhhhhhhh. So confused.
    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

  10. #408
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    darwin
    Posts
    2,583
    Thanks
    727
    Thanked
    650
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh and im out for this month. I have a 10 day luteal phase (probs due to progesterone levels) so if I were to have the blood test in 6/7 days then I will have to wait 4 days to get the results and at which time I would have probably gotten af. So will have ro wait for next cycle for anyrhing to happen. Ugh. This sucks. Anyway. Hope you can all understand my gibberish

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  11. #409
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    darwin
    Posts
    2,583
    Thanks
    727
    Thanked
    650
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    6dpo and feeling really anxious and in a crappy mood. I refuse to get my hopes up again. I just want this cycle over with.

    Sorry for being a sad sack. Fx for more BFPs tomorrow morning.
    Hugs @Funchu hope you are in better spirits tomorrow its hard tho, hey. Hang in there sweets. Xx

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  12. #410
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,090
    Thanks
    322
    Thanked
    489
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySeeMonkeyDo View Post
    Ok. So these are the tests the dr ordered for me to get... im just really confused tho. It says on the form 21 days after your first day of period.. but he said 7 days after I ovulate. I dont have a normal 28 day cycle so what do I do?? I just ovulated and am on cd 26 ish (can't remember, need to look at my calendar.)


    Do these tests look ok to get. Is there any other tests rhat I should have gotten done???
    He is also sending me for a pelvic scan cos of pain during sex on the right side, it happens when not dtd too, just not as bad as when dtd. Ahhhhhhhh. So confused.
    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I am having this test also I am going on day 21 which is this Saturday it works out to be 6 days post o for me, I have only just started TTC but the doc wants to check I'm ovulating just to make sure.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Spectacular September Testing Thread 2013
    By Pprom.mama in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1107
    Last Post: 09-09-2013, 11:10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
BAE The Label
Versatile, premium maternity wear that you will love throughout pregnancy and long after. Cleverly designed for for all stages of motherhood so that you can 'Just be you (+1)'.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
The MAMA Centre
Pregnancy, birth & beyond care with your very own midwife. Home & hospital birth support, VBACs, antenatal & postnatal care by medicare eligible midwives & holistic health practitioners. Massage, chiro, naturopathy, yoga, counselling & beauty therapy
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!