+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 69 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I think all this ttc stress is finally sending me loony! Had a dream that we went to the doctor and dh was sent for sperm analysis. When the results came back the doctor just kept yelling at us over and over "The sperm is all dead. There is so much of it and it's all dead. The sperm is all dead!" I have never been so glad for my alarm (so I remember bbt) to go off! Totally weird way to start the day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh no @Grince. Ttc is so stressful! What a hilarious thing for the Dr in your dream to yell though. So weird!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is a bit random, right? I worry sometimes about my subconscious - it seems to be quite a strange place I have a doctors appointment for something completely unrelated next week though, will ask her about dead sperm, just to put my mind at ease. Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grince View Post
    It is a bit random, right? I worry sometimes about my subconscious - it seems to be quite a strange place I have a doctors appointment for something completely unrelated next week though, will ask her about dead sperm, just to put my mind at ease. Lol.
    I have wacky dreams too. I think I should have been a writer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySeeMonkeyDo View Post
    Oh I made an appointment for 5.40pm tomorrow to get one and then a blood test for 7 days time to check my progesterone levels. (You get that one done 7 days after ovulating dont you???)

Ugh. Hoping this works. I think im going to scream at my gp if he refuses to help me like he did the last time I went. Or atleast stomp out of there. 13 months of ttc is pathetic. Ahhhh. (Sorry)
    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Good luck!! I agree, be direct - fx!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grince View Post
    Haha funny yet scary dream!!!! Maybe you could try meditation before sleep?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to all the BFP's this month and sorry for all of those who had AF show up.

AFM, it looks like I might be in for a long cycle, AF was due today but no signs and a BFN :-( Still got some hope until AF shows her face! So over crazy cycles, last month was 26 days now currently on CD32 and I have a feeling this is going to be another 40+ cycle!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Cannot wait to test (still got a week or so until I can though). FIL has been diagnosed with terminal cancer so I'm really hoping that we can give him another grandchild real soon. A new baby would bring positive energy. I'm 4DPO today and I'm starting to consider testing early at 10dpo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats ladies with BFPs!! FX its contageous

I Think im going to cave in and test later today (AF due tomorrow) Im not feeling like AF is comming, OR like im UTD...so chances are its more than likely AF.

I do hope shes delayed a day if its a BFN!! Dont feel like travelling on busses and trains ,on CD1, with a ratty 2.5yo, solo :\ But i guess if its a BFN, ill know to make sure i have some lady products in my bag just incase!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblu11 View Post
    Cannot wait to test (still got a week or so until I can though). FIL has been diagnosed with terminal cancer so I'm really hoping that we can give him another grandchild real soon. A new baby would bring positive energy. I'm 4DPO today and I'm starting to consider testing early at 10dpo.
    Sorry to hear that, how sad. We weren't able to give mine a grandchild in time, but I hope you do