+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 69 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    BFN at 13dpo. I'm not going to test again this cycle. Just going to wait out af.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    BFN at 13dpo. I'm not going to test again this cycle. Just going to wait out af.
    Trying to be hopeful, but it may just be too early still! Fx don't lose hope becca :-)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bebedayz For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (15-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just been looking at your chart it does look different to your other charts, my fingers are crossed for you!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Joeee For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (15-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grince View Post
    I did pineapple core a few cycles ago. Made the bad call to eat the pineapple and core and on day one actually burnt my tongue (had blisters - ouch) from the acid of it all. Lol. Think that was a once only attempt for me Good luck!!
    Yeh I'm over the pineapple core, second last morning of it now.... Blisters - ouch that would've killed!!!!!
    The core alone isn't too acidic though... Just hope it does the trick!!!
    TWW, 4 dpo today....time is moving sooooo slowly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeee View Post
    Just been looking at your chart it does look different to your other charts, my fingers are crossed for you!
    It's the only chart where I may have possibly ovulated. I did get a new thermometer at 2dpo though so maybe I didn't even o. Feeling pretty down today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    becca.

xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to littleduck For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (15-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    SquishyO.. im so paranoid its evap or shadows.Congrats monkey face hope I'm as lucky as you.

Still not a dark line but little more than yesterday - hoping tomorrow it'll be dark. I took frer and lullaby conceptions test this am. This is how they look..ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1379197841.288525.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    becca.

xx
    Usually I never get to test cause I don't usually o. This feels horrible. So sorry for all you ladies who got af or a BFN.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's the only chart where I may have possibly ovulated. I did get a new thermometer at 2dpo though so maybe I didn't even o. Feeling pretty down today.
    That's a shame, do you still have your old therm? Maybe you could try testing tomorrow on both to see if they are the same?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mle085 View Post
    SquishyO.. im so paranoid its evap or shadows.Congrats monkey face hope I'm as lucky as you.

Still not a dark line but little more than yesterday - hoping tomorrow it'll be dark. I took frer and lullaby conceptions test this am. This is how they look..Attachment 42342
    I see it!! Yay! Congrats xo