+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 69 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Emzy5 View Post
    Its not over til AF rears her ugly head Squishy! I'm 12dpo today too, am getting faint lines but probs just the remainder of the pregnyl shot I had 4 days ago...but Im not giving up yet! and nor should you, some ladies don't get a BFP on a stick til BT day. Hang in there hun, you are still in the running! hugs to you
    Good luck cycle buddy!! FX for you

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SquishyO For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (14-09-2013),Mamasupial  (14-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    I'm 12dpo too!! I'm thinking I will test tomorrow. I'd love a bfp for dps bday! Good luck ladies x
    Good luck for tomorrow, FX for you x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SquishyO For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (14-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Thanks emzy, squishy and trio! I think it's the first time I have ovulated this year. Trying not to get my hopes up but I can't help it.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (14-09-2013),SquishyO  (14-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grince View Post
    Aww, that made me tear up. Thank you! Fingers crossed you are right. I just have to wait my turn and believe it is coming. Deep breath!
    One deep breath at a time hun...that's what gets us all through xox

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Grince  (14-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Thanks emzy, squishy and trio! I think it's the first time I have ovulated this year. Trying not to get my hopes up but I can't help it.
    Staying positive is all we can do on this rollercoaster journey that we have absolutely no control over beccaboobang

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (14-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Emzy5 View Post
    Staying positive is all we can do on this rollercoaster journey that we have absolutely no control over beccaboobang
    Yea it's definitely a roller coaster. This month is the 12 month mark for me. Really hope it's my turn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. Tested today (naughty) at 8dpo with a first response early. See a verrrrry faint positive almost have to hold on angle or in window light to see not sure if you can even see in this pic ?ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1379141994.304672.jpg

Has anyone had a faint like this turn positive? I'm so excited but also don't want To get my hopes up! AF due on Thursday!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mle085 For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (14-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mle085 View Post
    Hi all. Tested today (naughty) at 8dpo with a first response early. See a verrrrry faint positive almost have to hold on angle or in window light to see not sure if you can even see in this pic ?Attachment 42263

Has anyone had a faint like this turn positive? I'm so excited but also don't want To get my hopes up! AF due on Thursday!!
    I can see a line, I've had lines similar the last couple if days but mine have been shadow lines only but I think yours may be darker than what I've had, FX it gets darker for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mle085 View Post
    Hi all. Tested today (naughty) at 8dpo with a first response early. See a verrrrry faint positive almost have to hold on angle or in window light to see not sure if you can even see in this pic ?Attachment 42263

Mine looked like that at 4pm on 9DPO (2 days ago) the next morning ( yesterday) I got a lovely pink line. Fingers crossed!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you everyone for all the congratulations - it is so lovely that you all take the time to send your well wishes!