+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 689
  1. #281
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    132
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked
    79
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    3dpo.... Can someone push fast forward please!! I'm chomping on pineapple core which tastes like straw and sticks, and gets stuck in my teeth! Will buy some more today and chop it up. But DH isn't eating the bowl full of fresh pineapple I've chopped up for him!

    2WW waiting (not so ) patiently for my BFP!
    I did pineapple core a few cycles ago. Made the bad call to eat the pineapple and core and on day one actually burnt my tongue (had blisters - ouch) from the acid of it all. Lol. Think that was a once only attempt for me Good luck!!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Grince For This Useful Post:

    Bebedayz  (14-09-2013)

  3. #282
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    132
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked
    79
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    Hang in there Grince, it must be hard to be surrounded by pregnant people - ive got thr same thing your BFP is hopefully right around the corner.
    Sending you lots of
    Thank you! I am normally ok, but when my students are pregnant and showing and sitting in front of me every day it makes me feel terrible. Like the universe must think I will be a pretty horrible parent if I'm not allowed to get pregnant but a teenager who doesn't want a baby can? Just in the wrong job for trying right now. I will bounce back. Cd 13, so not far away from the symptom spotting torment of tww, when I will be too busy to worry about other people. Lol.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Grince For This Useful Post:

    Bebedayz  (14-09-2013)

  5. #283
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    688
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked
    307
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lookin like I'm out, 12dpo 2xBFNImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1379125394.117038.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1379125403.464097.jpg

    Good luck to the rest of you x

  6. #284
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    734
    Thanks
    599
    Thanked
    416
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grince View Post
    Thank you! I am normally ok, but when my students are pregnant and showing and sitting in front of me every day it makes me feel terrible. Like the universe must think I will be a pretty horrible parent if I'm not allowed to get pregnant but a teenager who doesn't want a baby can? Just in the wrong job for trying right now. I will bounce back. Cd 13, so not far away from the symptom spotting torment of tww, when I will be too busy to worry about other people. Lol.
    You are truly a beautiful and remarkable woman! Helping all those teenagers cope with their pregnancy dramas whilst you are dealing with your own personal disappointments and battles. It takes a strong, caring and compassionate person to be doing what you are. Stay strong Grince, you are so deserving to get your BFP and have a baby of your own and I believe the universe knows what a great and fantastic mother you will be...and that's the reason you have been given the task of helping guide these young girls into motherhood...Big Huge hugs to you xx

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

    Bebedayz  (14-09-2013)

  8. #285
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    734
    Thanks
    599
    Thanked
    416
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SquishyO View Post
    Lookin like I'm out, 12dpo 2xBFNAttachment 42242Attachment 42243

    Good luck to the rest of you x
    Its not over til AF rears her ugly head Squishy! I'm 12dpo today too, am getting faint lines but probs just the remainder of the pregnyl shot I had 4 days ago...but Im not giving up yet! and nor should you, some ladies don't get a BFP on a stick til BT day. Hang in there hun, you are still in the running! hugs to you

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

    SquishyO  (14-09-2013)

  10. #286
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,096
    Thanks
    7,256
    Thanked
    5,867
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Emzy5 View Post
    Its not over til AF rears her ugly head Squishy! I'm 12dpo today too, am getting faint lines but probs just the remainder of the pregnyl shot I had 4 days ago...but Im not giving up yet! and nor should you, some ladies don't get a BFP on a stick til BT day. Hang in there hun, you are still in the running! hugs to you
    I'm 12dpo too!! I'm thinking I will test tomorrow. I'd love a bfp for dps bday! Good luck ladies x

  11. #287
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    734
    Thanks
    599
    Thanked
    416
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    I'm 12dpo too!! I'm thinking I will test tomorrow. I'd love a bfp for dps bday! Good luck ladies x
    lots of us on 12dpo! Getting a BFP for your DP B'day would be so awesome! for you beccaboobang!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

    Mamasupial  (14-09-2013)

  13. #288
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    132
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked
    79
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Emzy5 View Post
    You are truly a beautiful and remarkable woman! Helping all those teenagers cope with their pregnancy dramas whilst you are dealing with your own personal disappointments and battles. It takes a strong, caring and compassionate person to be doing what you are. Stay strong Grince, you are so deserving to get your BFP and have a baby of your own and I believe the universe knows what a great and fantastic mother you will be...and that's the reason you have been given the task of helping guide these young girls into motherhood...Big Huge hugs to you xx
    Aww, that made me tear up. Thank you! Fingers crossed you are right. I just have to wait my turn and believe it is coming. Deep breath!

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grince For This Useful Post:

    Bebedayz  (14-09-2013),Emzy5  (14-09-2013)

  15. #289
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,096
    Thanks
    7,256
    Thanked
    5,867
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Emzy5 View Post
    lots of us on 12dpo! Getting a BFP for your DP B'day would be so awesome! for you beccaboobang!
    His bday isn't until oct 1st but close enough. Not sure if I could keep a secret or not.

  16. #290
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The New England
    Posts
    1,199
    Thanks
    448
    Thanked
    441
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm excited for you becca! Fingers crossed!

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Trio For This Useful Post:

    Mamasupial  (14-09-2013)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Spectacular September Testing Thread 2013
    By Pprom.mama in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1107
    Last Post: 09-09-2013, 11:10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Pyjamas.com.au
With so many gorgeous brands and styles for every season, our pyjamas, nighties, robes, sleepsuits and sleeping bags are lovely for lights out and perfect for lazy days. Get 10% off first order using code bubhub. Be quick offer ends 31/12/16.
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
Medela Australia
Our goal is to give mothers and babies the best possible support for a great and long lasting breastfeeding experience. Medela have a full range of breastpumps and breastcare products, suited to every need and lifestyle.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!