+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 69 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 689
  1. #241
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    734
    Thanks
    599
    Thanked
    416
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Im so sorry Bake & Little Duck Sophisto, its not over yet! Hope you have a great B'day Twinkley, Hang in there!! keeping everything crossed for you! Monkeyface & MumsicleCONGRATS!!

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

    littleduck  (13-09-2013),Twinkley  (13-09-2013)

  3. #242
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,895
    Thanks
    627
    Thanked
    756
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    What a busy morning! First of all, massive hugs to those who have had AF arrive. Wishing you all the best for your next cycle xx
    And to those who have gotten their BFP - WOOHOO! Congratulations! May you have a very uneventful, normal pregnancy

    AFM - I'm pretty certain I popped an egg yesterday. Ovulation pains, temp dip and positive OPK on forelife test. We did some BDing last night Today my temp has risen slightly and now the IC opk tests are almost pos and the forelife OPK's are super dark. Fingers crossed we caught the egg!

  4. #243
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    359
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked
    261
    Reviews
    0
    I’m so sorry Bake and littleduck – I have my fingers crossed October is your lucky month

    Twinkley and Sophisto it’s not over yet!! Fingers crossed!

    A huge congratulations to Mumsical and Monkey – they’re beautiful BFPs and for 10 DPO as well!

    After getting my 7dpo blood test results yesterday and being told I did ovulate I lost all my resolve to wait until day AF was due (Monday) and I POAS this morning too (11dpo) …. And I got 2 beautiful pink lines



    BFP!! after 9 months trying, I am still in a state of shock I’ve seen so many negative tests to see a positive was just amazing. I ran downstairs to where DH was having breakfast and yelled “there’s two lines!!” he had a look and we both cried. Very special Will do another frer test on Sunday to see the lines get darker and also a digital too.

    Fingers crossed and lots of baby dust to those left to test!

  5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MissusG For This Useful Post:

    BAKE  (13-09-2013),Bebedayz  (13-09-2013),littleduck  (13-09-2013),Loved Already  (13-09-2013),Sweetcheeks1  (13-09-2013),Twinkley  (13-09-2013)

  6. #244
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    427
    Thanks
    229
    Thanked
    202
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusG View Post
    I’m so sorry Bake and littleduck – I have my fingers crossed October is your lucky month

    Twinkley and Sophisto it’s not over yet!! Fingers crossed!

    A huge congratulations to Mumsical and Monkey – they’re beautiful BFPs and for 10 DPO as well!

    After getting my 7dpo blood test results yesterday and being told I did ovulate I lost all my resolve to wait until day AF was due (Monday) and I POAS this morning too (11dpo) …. And I got 2 beautiful pink lines



    BFP!! after 9 months trying, I am still in a state of shock I’ve seen so many negative tests to see a positive was just amazing. I ran downstairs to where DH was having breakfast and yelled “there’s two lines!!” he had a look and we both cried. Very special Will do another frer test on Sunday to see the lines get darker and also a digital too.

    Fingers crossed and lots of baby dust to those left to test!
    Huge congrats to you on your BFP

    Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

    MissusG  (13-09-2013)

  8. #245
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    24
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusG View Post
    I POAS this morning too (11dpo) …. And I got 2 beautiful pink lines



    BFP!! after 9 months trying, I am still in a state of shock I’ve seen so many negative tests to see a positive was just amazing. I ran downstairs to where DH was having breakfast and yelled “there’s two lines!!” he had a look and we both cried. Very special Will do another frer test on Sunday to see the lines get darker and also a digital too.
    Yay MissusG!!!! So many BFP this month! Hooray!! H&S 8.5 months!!! xx

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsCpeanut For This Useful Post:

    MissusG  (13-09-2013)

  10. #246
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,090
    Thanks
    322
    Thanked
    489
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblu11 View Post
    What a busy morning! First of all, massive hugs to those who have had AF arrive. Wishing you all the best for your next cycle xx
    And to those who have gotten their BFP - WOOHOO! Congratulations! May you have a very uneventful, normal pregnancy

    AFM - I'm pretty certain I popped an egg yesterday. Ovulation pains, temp dip and positive OPK on forelife test. We did some BDing last night Today my temp has risen slightly and now the IC opk tests are almost pos and the forelife OPK's are super dark. Fingers crossed we caught the egg!
    I have some forelife OPKs that I'm using right now, there is a second line but it is faint, I did a IC this morning and it was neg, do u find the forelife more senSitive? My temp also dipped this morning??

  11. #247
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,090
    Thanks
    322
    Thanked
    489
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeee View Post
    I have some forelife OPKs that I'm using right now, there is a second line but it is faint, I did a IC this morning and it was neg, do u find the forelife more senSitive? My temp also dipped this morning??
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1379040903.030920.jpg

    Should have included this..

  12. #248
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    251
    Thanks
    135
    Thanked
    93
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusG View Post
    I’m so sorry Bake and littleduck – I have my fingers crossed October is your lucky month

    Twinkley and Sophisto it’s not over yet!! Fingers crossed!

    A huge congratulations to Mumsical and Monkey – they’re beautiful BFPs and for 10 DPO as well!

    After getting my 7dpo blood test results yesterday and being told I did ovulate I lost all my resolve to wait until day AF was due (Monday) and I POAS this morning too (11dpo) …. And I got 2 beautiful pink lines



    BFP!! after 9 months trying, I am still in a state of shock I’ve seen so many negative tests to see a positive was just amazing. I ran downstairs to where DH was having breakfast and yelled “there’s two lines!!” he had a look and we both cried. Very special Will do another frer test on Sunday to see the lines get darker and also a digital too.

    Fingers crossed and lots of baby dust to those left to test!
    T
    hank you and a HUGE congrads to you too! Ill see you over in the due in groups - have a wonderful weekend celebrating

  13. #249
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    251
    Thanks
    135
    Thanked
    93
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblu11 View Post
    What a busy morning! First of all, massive hugs to those who have had AF arrive. Wishing you all the best for your next cycle xx
    And to those who have gotten their BFP - WOOHOO! Congratulations! May you have a very uneventful, normal pregnancy

    AFM - I'm pretty certain I popped an egg yesterday. Ovulation pains, temp dip and positive OPK on forelife test. We did some BDing last night Today my temp has risen slightly and now the IC opk tests are almost pos and the forelife OPK's are super dark. Fingers crossed we caught the egg!

    Thank you!

    I hope you catch that egg and its a sticky, i have everything crossed for you

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Monkeyface1 For This Useful Post:

    babyblu11  (13-09-2013)

  15. #250
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    734
    Thanks
    599
    Thanked
    416
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats MissusG!! Thats fantastic!!wow BFP's all over this month!!...lets keep 'em coming ladies!!

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

    MissusG  (13-09-2013)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Spectacular September Testing Thread 2013
    By Pprom.mama in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1110
    Last Post: 09-09-2013, 11:10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Ro&Co
Share magical moments this Christmas with this gorgeous gingerbread house. Exclusively available in Brisbane, with FREE delivery in Brisbane Metro areas. Each Christmas Centrepiece is unique and made to order, from $240.
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
121Temps
For the last 10 years 121 Temps has helped thousands of personal assistants/others to set up and work as a virtual assistant from home. Our services include: - One-2-One Mentoring - Online training/courses - Handbook, Toolkits, Templates & more.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!