Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    CD1

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sooo...

I didn't listen to Bebedayz advice yesterday and went home and POAS haha. As i guessed a few minutes later is was a BFN so i threw it in the bin and went and had a shower. Once i came back into the kitchen i thought "I prob shouldn't have thrown it out and had another look before the 10 mins was up. At this time it had been about 15 mins so i got it out the bin and looked and nearly went to throw it out when something caught my eye. It was barely barely there but there was something there. Tried not to get myself excited in case it was an evap. I decided i would do another test this morning just to see if i was imagining it or anything, I didn't sleep very well as i just couldn't help but get excited. This was the result at 10DPO. I cant believe it.... 004.jpg

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Monkeyface1 For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (13-09-2013),Funchu  (13-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    Hey MissusG, colour me blue please

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyface1 View Post
    Sooo...

I didn't listen to Bebedayz advice yesterday and went home and POAS haha. As i guessed a few minutes later is was a BFN so i threw it in the bin and went and had a shower. Once i came back into the kitchen i thought "I prob shouldn't have thrown it out and had another look before the 10 mins was up. At this time it had been about 15 mins so i got it out the bin and looked and nearly went to throw it out when something caught my eye. It was barely barely there but there was something there. Tried not to get myself excited in case it was an evap. I decided i would do another test this morning just to see if i was imagining it or anything, I didn't sleep very well as i just couldn't help but get excited. This was the result at 10DPO. I cant believe it.... Attachment 42167
    Yay yay yay congratulations!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SquishyO For This Useful Post:

Monkeyface1  (13-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sooo...

I didn't listen to Bebedayz advice yesterday and went home and POAS haha. As i guessed a few minutes later is was a BFN so i threw it in the bin and went and had a shower. Once i came back into the kitchen i thought "I prob shouldn't have thrown it out and had another look before the 10 mins was up. At this time it had been about 15 mins so i got it out the bin and looked and nearly went to throw it out when something caught my eye. It was barely barely there but there was something there. Tried not to get myself excited in case it was an evap. I decided i would do another test this morning just to see if i was imagining it or anything, I didn't sleep very well as i just couldn't help but get excited. This was the result at 10DPO. I cant believe it.... Attachment 42167
    Congrats!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mum2b87 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sooo...

Wohoo!!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nippy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sooo...

Super clear too! Congratulations xo

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Joeee For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sooo...

awesome line for 10dpo!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to littleduck For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations monkeyface!!

I got a bfn today at 11dpo. Booooo. My birthday too

I'm going away for weekend and will have a pregnancy/baby thinking (but not baby dancing!) free time so good luck to all those testing and ill pop back in after weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    Hey MissusG, colour me blue please
    Oh man :-( we can wallow in self pity together!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to BAKE For This Useful Post:

littleduck  (13-09-2013)