+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 69 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tejas View Post
    my wife just came in with a test (i'm a male).. and ITS POSTIVIE!!!!!! woohoo

well the last 24 hours have been the highest of highs and the lowest of lows. going from the positive test to my DW waking me up saying she was bleeding. we rished to the hospital were we were infoirmed we had lost the baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusG View Post
    I haven't yet - I've stuck to water haha! I've been googling and very mixed reviews about whether peppermint tea is bad or not, so I'll avoid it just to be on the safe side. Chamomile is a delicious choice! Thanks funchu for the info :-)

I'm 10 dpo so I think ill test 2 days early on Saturday, fingers crossed!! I don't feel any symptoms anymore so that's making it hard to feel positive but who knows... I should get my 7dpo blood test results today or tomorrow too.

Has your lh surge ended? Hopefully your 2ww passes quickly Bebedayz! Such torture! Lots of baby dust to you
    Water is safest I suppose! Maybe I'll just have water instead
    I think no symptoms could be a good sign!!!! (Trying to be positive). I'll be thinking of you Saturday!!!!! How were your 7dpo blood test results??? Fx showed you O'd!!!

Not sure if LH surge has ended for me, on the clearblue box it says to stop testing once you get a smiley, so I don't bother retesting (those sticks are expensive!). We'll BD again tonight, and probably the next night or 2 to be on the safe side. I'm trying to be a bit more laid back this month.....the real test will be if I test early. I have no self control, but I will try to wait patiently this month. Haha will most likely fail miserably!!!! It's hard to be patient when you want something so much!!!!!
    sending you lots of and luck for Sat!!!!!!! I so want to see you join club BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone want to talk some sense into me and tell me to go to the loo instead of holding it for another hour till i get home to do a FRER! haha. I'm busting and only 9DO/10PO

Thanks
    Reviews
    well the last 24 hours have been the highest of highs and the lowest of lows. going from the positive test to my DW waking me up saying she was bleeding. we rished to the hospital were we were infoirmed we had lost the baby.
    Oh dear, I'm so sorry to hear that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyface1 View Post
    Anyone want to talk some sense into me and tell me to go to the loo instead of holding it for another hour till i get home to do a FRER! haha. I'm busting and only 9DO/10PO
    monkey go to the loo....wait a few more days.....gives bub more time to get settled!!!! good luck!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bebedayz For This Useful Post:

Monkeyface1  (12-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Tejas, I am so so so sorry My heart goes out to you and your wife.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Emzy5 View Post
    Hi Bebedayz...It doesn't really have a taste but it does feel like you are chewing on straw lol!
    Chewing on straw.....hmmmmm....can't say that sounds very appetising!!! haha!!! The lengths we go to.......!!!!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bebedayz For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (12-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    So very sorry to hear take care x

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry

Sent from my Nexus 4 using The Bub Hub mobile app