+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 69 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    sorry to hear it sounds like a few afs are on their way. Fx the witch stays away and you get those elusive double lines!

Afm, 6-8 dpo..... Nothing really happening, sore bbies and abdominal cramps, but they are sadly normal in my tww....

The only unusual one is df opened a can of beetroot last night (I don't like it anyway) but the smell was so strong! I was half coughing/gagging from it ...which I normaly don't do.

Ds (2.5) also told me theres a baby in my belly tonight. Its a nice thought, but I think its wishful thinking. He is quite obsessed with babies being in their mummys bellys.....I may watch a little too much one born every minute...

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I'm struggling to keep up with this thread. More commitment needed from me! Congrats Bambi on your BFP! I hope I didn't miss any others.

I have never heard of the pineapple core thing. I think have one in the fridge!

afm I'm at cd 18. I think I may have ovulated already but signs weren't as obvious this time (I get the stitch pain with ovulation most cycles but not this one) . I have had a small temp increase, just waiting to see what it is in the morning. I started checking cm and position etc this cycle. I have not detected ewcm at all, only watery but I am a bit light on in the cm department anyway. I used pre seed lubricant this cycle. Cervix was high soft and open (I think). Fingers crossed temp is up tomorrow.
    My best friend called me this week to tell me she is accidentally pregnant after years of ivf and illness for her two kids wouldn't you know it . I'm stoked for her but she's freaked because her youngest is only 8 months.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bin13 For This Useful Post:

Bambiwantsababy  (11-09-2013),Bebedayz  (11-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    sorry to hear it sounds like a few afs are on their way. Fx the witch stays away and you get those elusive double lines!

Afm, 6-8 dpo..... Nothing really happening, sore bbies and abdominal cramps, but they are sadly normal in my tww....

The only unusual one is df opened a can of beetroot last night (I don't like it anyway) but the smell was so strong! I was half coughing/gagging from it ...which I normaly don't do.

Ds (2.5) also told me theres a baby in my belly tonight. Its a nice thought, but I think its wishful thinking. He is quite obsessed with babies being in their mummys bellys.....I may watch a little too much one born every minute...

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    My daughter is the same age and has told me that a few times this week. So beautiful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    CM Turning pink - sadly, I think I am out and on to cycle 4

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Boo

Sent from my Nexus 4 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    What day is your BT Bake? and what day is AF due to arrive?...Keeping fingers crossed its just the hormones. Big hugs...hang in there, its not over til AF rears her head fully

Thanks
    Reviews
    subscribing to the new thread. Trying to catch up, Missed so much not realizing there was a second thread....lol.

Have a happy day all....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Emzy5 View Post
    What day is your BT Bake? and what day is AF due to arrive?...Keeping fingers crossed its just the hormones. Big hugs...hang in there, its not over til AF rears her head fully
    AF is due today, had a bfn this morning, so I think it's just a matter of time now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woke up with cramps & just started spotting af is on her way