+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 69 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    7DPO/8DPO, Its gone pretty quick so far. nothing overly interesting to report except big sore boobs but that's happened to me every month starting from after O and gets steadily worse everyday leading up to AF. Only twinge that i got thought made me think "ohh whats that" was a few sharps pains in my lady bits earlier today. hope the next 7 days go just as quick!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cd13 today, gearing up to O in the next few days! DH is in town this month so hopefully that helps! Praying this is the month

What tricks/foods/methods are people trying this month to help with TTC? Interested to hear!

This month I'm drinking TTC tea, planning on eating pineapple core after O to assist implantation, and DH is taking all his vitamins! I've also started going back to the gym (well, started today!) and if nothing else, it puts you in a better frame of mind . I'm also doing the pillow under butt, legs in the air (haha) thing, and we're doing it every second day, but might do daily in the lead up to O as DHs sperm count is good.
    Really hoping its lucky September for us all!!!
    Good luck ladies!!!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bebedayz For This Useful Post:

MissusG  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    Cd13 today, gearing up to O in the next few days! DH is in town this month so hopefully that helps! Praying this is the month

What tricks/foods/methods are people trying this month to help with TTC? Interested to hear!

This month I'm drinking TTC tea, planning on eating pineapple core after O to assist implantation, and DH is taking all his vitamins! I've also started going back to the gym (well, started today!) and if nothing else, it puts you in a better frame of mind . I'm also doing the pillow under butt, legs in the air (haha) thing, and we're doing it every second day, but might do daily in the lead up to O as DHs sperm count is good.
    Good luck ladies!!!!!
    What is the pineapple core suppose to do?? Sounds like you are giving yourselves the best chance possible - good luck! haha DH calls it my yoga

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Monkeyface1 For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyface1 View Post
    What is the pineapple core suppose to do?? Sounds like you are giving yourselves the best chance possible - good luck! haha DH calls it my yoga
    Haha yoga I like it!!!! pineapple core is meant to contain Bromelain which is said to help with implantation. You shouldn't eat it until after you have ovulated though, and then get a whole pineapple, slice into into 5 slices and have a piece each day for 5 days. I'm hopeful that it works!!!!! Time will tell!!!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bebedayz For This Useful Post:

Monkeyface1  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck ladies!!!!!
    I drank a bottle of grape fruit juice leading up to O to help produce more EWCM. It worked a little- more than EPO or maybe it was just a good month. I think it also helps create an alkaline environment in the vagina which as we know favors sperm.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sophisto For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh ovulation, where art thou? No fertile signs and a very negative OPK. I just want to pop an egg already

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblu11 View Post
    Oh ovulation, where art thou? No fertile signs and a very negative OPK. I just want to pop an egg already

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Monkeyface1 For This Useful Post:

babyblu11  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblu11 View Post
    boo what CD?

Well I've stopped spotting... 6dpo. So confused, it was too late for ovulation bleeding and too early for implantation bleeding. So confused hey at least my temps still up. Prog test tomorrow, hopefully that will give a clearer picture.

Why aren't the signs easier to spot!!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha yoga I like it!!!! pineapple core is meant to contain Bromelain which is said to help with implantation. You shouldn't eat it until after you have ovulated though, and then get a whole pineapple, slice into into 5 slices and have a piece each day for 5 days. I'm hopeful that it works!!!!! Time will tell!!!!!
    Hi bebedayz, I'm 5DP3DT. I drank my TTC tea, have been having acupuncture once a week (and before and after transfer) and ate the pineapple core for 5 days after transfer too. I was told to only eat the core of the pineapple because the juice from the rest of the pineapple can be too acidic and not so good. I googled it and found the same info too. we all get our BFP's this month

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophisto View Post
    I drank a bottle of grape fruit juice leading up to O to help produce more EWCM. It worked a little- more than EPO or maybe it was just a good month. I think it also helps create an alkaline environment in the vagina which as we know favors sperm.
    Thanks, I'm off to buy grapefruit juice!!!