+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ginzy89 View Post
    Are you also having snacks in between meals? What exercise/s are you doing? I'm definitely keen to try mothers mix when I have bub
    Yes I still snack, it's recommended to do so but also I'm breast feeding so add a few extra snacks as well. I go for high protein, low gi snacks and avoid fruit as mother's mix already contains my daily fruit needs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone I have being doing my shake diet for a week and I am down 1.5kg so very happy with that start. I found it a struggle the first few days but am getting into a good routine now. I am using calorie king to track my calories and I find that is helping heaps as I am less inclined to eat/drink things that will blow my allowance for the day out.

A few questions for you shake veterans (flip flop ....

Do you allow a cheat day/cheat meal once a week or month?

Have you found that your weight has plateaued at any stage?

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Giggle View Post
    Hi everyone I have being doing my shake diet for a week and I am down 1.5kg so very happy with that start. I found it a struggle the first few days but am getting into a good routine now. I am using calorie king to track my calories and I find that is helping heaps as I am less inclined to eat/drink things that will blow my allowance for the day out.

A few questions for you shake veterans (flip flop ....

Do you allow a cheat day/cheat meal once a week or month?

Have you found that your weight has plateaued at any stage?

Yes I allow myself a day off it's nice to have a treat day.

No my weight hasn't plateaued and I believe it's because I try and keep it fresh with my exercise. Although I do my pram walks I mix it up with other things so my body is always challenged. I also stick firmly with input vs output so as long as my calories are less than what I have used through the day then I continue to lose weight.

Which shakes are you doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipFlop View Post
    Yes I allow myself a day off it's nice to have a treat day.

No my weight hasn't plateaued and I believe it's because I try and keep it fresh with my exercise. Although I do my pram walks I mix it up with other things so my body is always challenged. I also stick firmly with input vs output so as long as my calories are less than what I have used through the day then I continue to lose weight.

Which shakes are you doing?
    That's good i think I need a cheat meal once a week I had a bad meal last week where I didn't plan ahead between jobs, didn't get lunch and was starving by three thirty so had hungry jacks. Had a grilled chicken meal but couldn't resist the fries so was over my calories for the day.

I'm doing the lose baby weight ones but just in the morning. I couldn't handle two per day I need my real food at lunch when I'm working I'm finding that the calorie counting is what is really helping me. No wonder I was slowly putting on weight with some things that I thought were "not great but not too bad" being really high in calories (like ice break drinks and a few sneaky pieces of toast). I knew these things were not healthy but didn't really realize how they can make you stack on the weight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Giggle View Post
    That's good i think I need a cheat meal once a week I had a bad meal last week where I didn't plan ahead between jobs, didn't get lunch and was starving by three thirty so had hungry jacks. Had a grilled chicken meal but couldn't resist the fries so was over my calories for the day.

I'm doing the lose baby weight ones but just in the morning. I couldn't handle two per day I need my real food at lunch when I'm working I'm finding that the calorie counting is what is really helping me. No wonder I was slowly putting on weight with some things that I thought were "not great but not too bad" being really high in calories (like ice break drinks and a few sneaky pieces of toast). I knew these things were not healthy but didn't really realize how they can make you stack on the weight.

It's surprising isn't it once you start paying attention to the calories how much you are actually consuming. It's something I will stick with now rather than sticking my head in the sand about it.

Mod-Myztik is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    My April Fools baby
    Winner 2009- Biggest Post-Awards Whinger
    Winner 2010- Biggest Computer Nerd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Feeling meh about it all today. Scales are all over the place. Need to stop weighing myself every day
    I work my *** off at the gym almost very day and f I miss the gym I go for a walk but still nothing.. It's a bit depressing.

*the bass, the rock, the mic, the treble, I like my coffee black just like my metal*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztik View Post
    Feeling meh about it all today. Scales are all over the place. Need to stop weighing myself every day
    I work my *** off at the gym almost very day and f I miss the gym I go for a walk but still nothing.. It's a bit depressing.

*the bass, the rock, the mic, the treble, I like my coffee black just like my metal*
    I'm having pretty good loss though its slowing down even though I'm doing more I absolutely refuse to get on the scales more than once a week. I weigh in then hide the scales away in the cupboard. I couldn't handle weighing myself daily

Hopefully you see more/better loss soon FXd

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MonsterMoosMum For This Useful Post:

Mod-Myztik  (13-10-2013)

Mod-Myztik is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    My April Fools baby
    Winner 2009- Biggest Post-Awards Whinger
    Winner 2010- Biggest Computer Nerd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Thanks hun. Think i will have to hide mine too. It's driving me nuts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I just placed my 7 day order for mothers mix smoothies 😊 do I need a blender to mix the smoothie or can I use one of those plastic shake containers that you just shake in your hand IYKWIM? Can't wait to get started!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemtwins View Post
    So I just placed my 7 day order for mothers mix smoothies 😊 do I need a blender to mix the smoothie or can I use one of those plastic shake containers that you just shake in your hand IYKWIM? Can't wait to get started!
    Nope you don't need a blender that's why I switched to them as I still get my real fruit smoothie without having to use a blender twice a day! Just shake it up and away I go. Can't wait to hear how you go!