+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome giggle! I'm on mothers mix and loving it. I lost another 2kg this week and feeling fantastic

Awesome loss bellavista! You are on fire!

Myztik yay for being under 74!

I'm feeling better now so back to the gym tomorrow. Feeling ready to reach my goal, nearly there!

Mod-Myztik is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    My April Fools baby
    Winner 2009- Biggest Post-Awards Whinger
    Winner 2010- Biggest Computer Nerd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Glad you're feeling better FlipFlop

Beebs mine is a timex heart rate monitor and I got it from Harvey Norman. The polar ft4 ones are quite popular too but the timex was going for 50% off so I got that. It's not hugely attractive but oh well. It's surprising how many calories you burn doing day to day things and I find it motivates me to burn more.

*the bass, the rock, the mic, the treble, I like my coffee black just like my metal*

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Myztik For This Useful Post:

beebs  (08-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I just say this hot weather is making it easy to drink heaps of water and my breakfast and lunch smoothies definitely hit the spot!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FlipFlop For This Useful Post:

Mod-Myztik  (07-10-2013)

My April Fools baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Ate too much at the BBQ last night. Not as much as I normally would so I thought I'd done well. Scales this morning said 75.1 is it possible to put on over a kilo in 24 hrs?

Anyway. Went to the gym this morning, hadn't had my breakfast shake and feeling a bit average after last nights drinks. Was walking on the treadmill and my hands and fingers suddenly swelled up and I starting feeling weird :/ went and sat in the car with the air con on and waited out the urge to throw up then slowly drove home. Feel a bit better after a shower and some eggs on toast and the swelling in my hands has gone but wtf was with that?? Maybe I'm dehydrated.. I'm badly sunburnt and the alcohol last night.. I don't know.

Feel seedy so don't want to eat so that's a bonus I guess lol.

*the bass, the rock, the mic, the treble, I like my coffee black just like my metal*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yes, I was a kg heavier yesterday, but then when I checked again this morning I was back a kg down. I think it is normal to fluctuate a kg in the day.

Not to freak you out, but any kind of sudden swelling of digits should be checked out by a doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Myztik View Post
    Ate too much at the BBQ last night. Not as much as I normally would so I thought I'd done well. Scales this morning said 75.1 is it possible to put on over a kilo in 24 hrs?

Anyway. Went to the gym this morning, hadn't had my breakfast shake and feeling a bit average after last nights drinks. Was walking on the treadmill and my hands and fingers suddenly swelled up and I starting feeling weird :/ went and sat in the car with the air con on and waited out the urge to throw up then slowly drove home. Feel a bit better after a shower and some eggs on toast and the swelling in my hands has gone but wtf was with that?? Maybe I'm dehydrated.. I'm badly sunburnt and the alcohol last night.. I don't know.

Feel seedy so don't want to eat so that's a bonus I guess lol.

My April Fools baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm still 74.9 this morning. Weird. Although I think AF may be near so could be bloating. Dunno. Back into the shakes and good eating today anyway.

I spent the rest if yesterday on the couch feeling like crap. Googled the swelling etc and dr google suggested hyponatremia which is basically low salt levels from drinking too much water. Had a sports drink and felt a bit better. If it happens again I will go to the doctor :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

It's very encouraging reading along & hearing your progress! Myztik the heart rate monitor sounds like great motivation to be moving around as you go about everyday life activities - I might get one! I try to be active throughout the day (not hard with a 1 & 2 year old to look after!), but I don't get heaps of time for dedicated exercise. My goal is going for a good, brisk walk 3 - 4 x per week for an hour each time, but I only managed once last week! Now that the weather is warming up though i'm sure I will more. Those of you who get to the gym regularly are amazing, I don't know how you do it!

Well my weigh in day was Friday, so I'm a little late in updating, but I was 66.0 - 0.5 kg lighter after only 3 days of shakes, so I'm very happy with that! This is my first time ever doing shakes and I am so pleasantly surprised with how filling they are & how satisfied I've been. Usually I have a veggie soup or salad for lunch & am starving by 4. I've been having the shake only for lunch & am only just hungry enough for another one at dinner. I've been doing 1/2 skim milk & 1/2 water. The only thing I've noticed is that the ones I'm having are sooooo sweet for me, almost sickly!

I hope we all have a good week of healthy eating, I'm sure many of us indulged a little too much on the long weekend (Well, I did!), so fingers crossed for another loss by Friday

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cheeeeesecake For This Useful Post:

Mod-Myztik  (08-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I weighed in this morning and have reached my goal weight! I'm 56kg as of this morning! I'm happy with continuing to 54kg and then drop to one smoothie per day. Feeling fantastic!!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FlipFlop For This Useful Post:

beebs  (08-10-2013),GlitterFarts  (10-10-2013),Mod-Myztik  (08-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeeeesecake View Post
    Hi Ladies,

It's very encouraging reading along & hearing your progress! Myztik the heart rate monitor sounds like great motivation to be moving around as you go about everyday life activities - I might get one! I try to be active throughout the day (not hard with a 1 & 2 year old to look after!), but I don't get heaps of time for dedicated exercise. My goal is going for a good, brisk walk 3 - 4 x per week for an hour each time, but I only managed once last week! Now that the weather is warming up though i'm sure I will more. Those of you who get to the gym regularly are amazing, I don't know how you do it!

Well my weigh in day was Friday, so I'm a little late in updating, but I was 66.0 - 0.5 kg lighter after only 3 days of shakes, so I'm very happy with that! This is my first time ever doing shakes and I am so pleasantly surprised with how filling they are & how satisfied I've been. Usually I have a veggie soup or salad for lunch & am starving by 4. I've been having the shake only for lunch & am only just hungry enough for another one at dinner. I've been doing 1/2 skim milk & 1/2 water. The only thing I've noticed is that the ones I'm having are sooooo sweet for me, almost sickly!

I hope we all have a good week of healthy eating, I'm sure many of us indulged a little too much on the long weekend (Well, I did!), so fingers crossed for another loss by Friday
    Well done on your loss! Hope you have a great week and you get a great loss on Friday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztik View Post
    Hmm still 74.9 this morning. Weird. Although I think AF may be near so could be bloating. Dunno. Back into the shakes and good eating today anyway.

I spent the rest if yesterday on the couch feeling like crap. Googled the swelling etc and dr google suggested hyponatremia which is basically low salt levels from drinking too much water. Had a sports drink and felt a bit better. If it happens again I will go to the doctor :/

Glad you're feeling better. Who would have thought there is such a thing as drinking too much water?! Hopefully you see a loss soon

15. The Following User Says Thank You to FlipFlop For This Useful Post:

Mod-Myztik  (08-10-2013)